* raspberry bluez ble.Question?
@ 2017-12-11  9:00 liyj1
From: liyj1 @ 2017-12-11  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

hello!

     I am a man who  use BLE. I want to use bluez. but I dont't know how
to do it.either in raspberry or in openwrt.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47385023/bluez-5-43-raspberry-pi-3b-how-to-creat-gatt-in-pi3b-with-bluez-5-43-bluez-5-43

   I  asked in stack overflow. any advices will help.

God bless you. Good man live long.

* Re: raspberry bluez ble.Question?
@ 2017-12-11 11:52 ` Steve Brown
From: Steve Brown @ 2017-12-11 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: liyj1, linux-bluetooth

On Mon, 2017-12-11 at 17:00 +0800, liyj1 wrote:
> hello!
>
>      I am a man who  use BLE. I want to use bluez. but I dont't know
> how
> to do it.either in raspberry or in openwrt.
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47385023/bluez-5-43-raspberry-pi-
> 3b-how-to-creat-gatt-in-pi3b-with-bluez-5-43-bluez-5-43
>
>    I  asked in stack overflow. any advices will help.
>
> God bless you. Good man live long.

I've been running it on an rpi3 for a few months. Works fine. Raspbian
has development tools where as openwrt doesn't. I think you would spend
lots of time integrating it into the openwrt build system. With the
rpi3, I cloned the git repository, compiled and installed it.

There's an older version in the Raspbian distribution, but was too out-
of-date for what I wanted to do.

Steve