* [Buildroot] Inconsistency detected by ld.so while booting
@ 2018-02-15 13:00 AAlex_
From: AAlex_ @ 2018-02-15 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,
on boot (last while booting: freeing unused kernel memory) I get the error
'Inconsistency detected by ld.so: get-dynamic-info.h: 145:
elf_get_dynamic_info: Assertion info[DT_RUNTPATH] ==NULL failed!
BUT:
I copy the whole buildroot-tree to my virtual machine, do a make clean, a
make config (without any changes!) call make. The built disk image boots
without any problem. Copy back the whole tree and make again,same error on
boot..... Using gcc-4.8 on both machines.
Any idea?

Best regards,
Alex

--
Sent from: http://buildroot-busybox.2317881.n4.nabble.com/

* [Buildroot] Inconsistency detected by ld.so while booting
@ 2018-02-16  7:51 ` AAlex_
From: AAlex_ @ 2018-02-16  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,
now I have more information.
The error when booting appears since the toolchain option was switched from
uclibc-ng to glibc.
But the behaviour is still the same, building within the vm successfull and
boot the image successfull.
Building the same buildroot-tree within the dev-systestem is successfull but
booting leads to the error descripbed below following by kernel-panic.

Best regards,
Alex

--
Sent from: http://buildroot-busybox.2317881.n4.nabble.com/