* [U-Boot] Altera_tse driver
@ 2019-10-07 20:45 Mr. goldenstreet
From: Mr. goldenstreet @ 2019-10-07 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

hello,
as i was porting altera_tse driver to my customize board(which is very
similar to the arria 5)
i tried to check everything works correctly, but it seemed like i only got
one packet every run.
so i learned a little more about it and i understood there is a need to
write a descriptor every time to get a new packet.
so what i did is i used the altera_tse_free_pkt_msgdma() function in the
altera_tse_recv_msgdma()
function after receiving a packet,
and that solved it.

currently i have no way to check if it's the right patch for the real arria5
board(or everyother board who uses this driver)

so if anyone can confirm if this is a real issue or just me misunderstanding
the subject deeply enough,
that'll be really great.

thanks.

--
Sent from: http://u-boot.10912.n7.nabble.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-07 20:45 UTC | newest]