* nouveau-for-ReactOS
@ 2020-05-20  1:51 Rosh
From: Rosh @ 2020-05-20  1:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

To nouveau developers,

I am writting to know if you are interesting in developing a Windows XP/Server
2003 (for using in ReactOS), cause I only see that GNU/Linux as target and not
other OSS OSes like Haiku OS, ReactOS.

ReactOS is an effort to do a Windows like OS (for the moment NT 5.2 kernel
like Windows XP and Server 2003) open, an OSS Windows.

Haiku OS is an independent OS.

Is it possible to you to port GNU/Linux edition to a native Win32 edition?

I am a GNU/Linux user with an nvidia cards and nouveau is my favorite driver.
I don´t use the propietary driver.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible,}

Regards, Rosh

This email has been sent with a [free StartMail
account](https://www.startmail.com/en/)!

StartMail makes private and encrypted email easy. [Try it here for
free](https://www.startmail.com/en/)!