* [cip-dev] CIP maintainer meetup at ELCE?
@ 2018-08-10 12:25 Daniel Wagner
From: Daniel Wagner @ 2018-08-10 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

I am planing my trip to ELCE this year. Just wondering who else of the
CIP kernel maintainers will be there and if there is interest to meet.
If so, when would be a good time? For I could arrive a day earlier on
Sunday if necessary.

Thursday after ELCE wont work for me (rt summit).

Thanks,
Daniel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-08-10 12:25 UTC | newest]