* Greetings from Reguler mail post office benin,
@ 2017-08-29 12:28 Mrs.Moria Mose
From: Mrs.Moria Mose @ 2017-08-29 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings from Reguler mail post office benin,
    Date:28th/8/2017

This is to inform you that there is a ATM CARD in this office deposited by a
UBA-BANK  UNITED BANK OF AFRICA OFFICER DR.PETER GRE,on the 23th of AUGUST
2017. Your email address was attached to it and is to be post to you. I have
been waiting for you to contact us for your confirmable card which contains a
sum of $1.800,000.00 United States Dollars and some vital Documents.

Kindly contact our branch office (Reguler mail post office benin) to avoid
fraudulent issues concerning the service-Contact Mr.Joseph osimu,Email:
(unitedpostoffice-pveGkIeVMScAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org)-Tell: +229 99 30 48 67.You are required to provide
to us your postal information below.
Your full Name
Your Country
your Postal address

NOTE: Every claim has en expiry period of fourteen working days (14days).

Yours Faithful
Mrs. Moria Mose,
Regular mail Service
Benin Republic

Greetings from Reguler mail post office benin,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-08-29 12:28 UTC | newest]