* (no subject)
@ 2016-07-28  8:13 Shougang Group Co., Ltd
From: Shougang Group Co., Ltd @ 2016-07-28  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Shougang Group Co., Ltd.
11th Floor, Huaxingge,
Donghua Building, Jiangmen,
GuangDong, China.
www.shougang.com.cn

Greetings,

This is an official request for Professional/consultants who will stand as our regional representative to run logistics on behalf of Shougang Group.We are looking for a payment collection agent in USA, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Salary is 10% of every payment you receive from our customers. Get back to us for more details if interested.

Kindly send us the following informations for further proceedings

(1)Your Full names:
(2)Your Complete Address:
a. City:
b. State:
c. Zip code:
d. Country:
(3)Tele/cell numbers:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Gender:
(6)Age:
(7)Email:

Respectfully
Mr Sun Xiao Lan
Shougang Group

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-07-28  8:29 UTC | newest]