* libxenlight, libxl and xl developper
       [not found] <1883545382.704618.1333126747902.JavaMail.root@zmbs2.inria.fr>
@ 2012-03-30 16:59 ` Alain Tchana
From: Alain Tchana @ 2012-03-30 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

I am a newer here. I am interesting to modify something concerning the new XL toolstack.
For example, if I want to change something about domU migration, is it in the xl source code or in the libxl source code?
Can you tell me where to get the needed source code? Is they include in the xen 4.1.2 hypervisor source code?

Please don't mind about my english
Thanks for your answers.
Alain

* Re: libxenlight, libxl and xl developper
@ 2012-03-30 17:21   ` Mathieu Gagné
From: Mathieu Gagné @ 2012-03-30 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alain Tchana; +Cc: xen-devel

Hi,

On 3/30/12 12:59 PM, Alain Tchana wrote:
> I am a newer here. I am interesting to modify something concerning the
> new XL toolstack.
> For example, if I want to change something about domU migration, is it
> in the xl source code or in the libxl source code?
> Can you tell me where to get the needed source code? Is they include in
> the xen 4.1.2 hypervisor source code?

Both libxl and xl sources are available in tools/libxl.

Latest sources are available from http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg

The wiki explains how to submit patches:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Submitting_Xen_Patches

--
Mathieu

* Re: libxenlight, libxl and xl developper
@ 2012-03-30 19:26     ` Alain Tchana
From: Alain Tchana @ 2012-03-30 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mathieu Gagné; +Cc: xen-devel

Thanks Mathieu,