* [ath9k-devel] Timing diagram for 3-wire BT WiFi Coexistence
       [not found] <433499619.3466538.1461947426867.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-04-29 16:30 ` sandeep suresh
From: sandeep suresh @ 2016-04-29 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Dear experts,? ? Can any one help me with the timing diagram of 3-wire coexistence for AR9287? As I understand, there are 3-wires:
a. BT_ACTIVE (from BT to WLAN) indicates that BT is going to use the medium.b. WLAN_ACTIVE (from WLAN)_to BT indicates if WLAN allows BT use the medium or not.c. BT_PRIORITY (from BT to WLAN). This indicates both priority and BT_Tx and BT_Rx activity.As I could not find any literature on the web or any information in the datasheet, what are the timing requirements of BT_PRIORITY to indicate different statuses to WLAN like (i) High priority, (ii) Low priority, (iii) BT_Tx and (iv) BT_Rx.?Please help.RegardsSandeep Suresh.
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [ath9k-devel] Timing diagram for 3-wire BT WiFi Coexistence
@ 2016-05-02  9:02   ` sandeep suresh
From: sandeep suresh @ 2016-05-02  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

@ 2016-05-10  9:49     ` sandeep suresh