* yocto query on SR_URI creation
       [not found] <mailman.7042.1376600669.19864.yocto@yoctoproject.org>
@ 2013-09-09  7:47 ` Rohit2 Jindal
From: Rohit2 Jindal @ 2013-09-09  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi,

Actually I want to access external git server of our client using yocto SRC_URI. But I am not able to create path to git server .

I just have following info of external server with me

1)~/.ssh/config file

host xyz
user epuser
hostname ep-code.xyz.com
port 22
identityfile ~/.ssh/abc_r.j

2)abc_r.j.pub file
3)abc_r.j file

I am not able to understand which URI protocols will work for me to set path in SRC_URI of .bb file

Same thing on linux prompt works like this
$git clone xyz:sysconfig

$buildroot>make git-checkout
Available tag used is xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha
Available server epuser@ep-code.xyz.com:/

Regards,
Rohit Jindal

Please refer to http://www.aricent.com/legal/email_disclaimer.html
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.

* Re: yocto query on SR_URI creation
@ 2013-09-09 12:45   ` Nicolas Dechesne
From: Nicolas Dechesne @ 2013-09-09 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rohit2 Jindal; +Cc: yocto

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Rohit2 Jindal <rohit2.jindal@aricent.com>wrote:

> Actually I want to access external git server of our client using yocto
> SRC_URI. But I am not able to create path to git server .
>

> I just have following info of external server with me
>
> 1)~/.ssh/config file
>
> host xyz
> user epuser
> hostname ep-code.xyz.com
> port 22
> identityfile ~/.ssh/abc_r.j
>

> 2)abc_r.j.pub file
> 3)abc_r.j file
>
> I am not able to understand which URI protocols will work for me to set
> path in SRC_URI of .bb file
>

> Same thing on linux prompt works like this
> $git clone xyz:sysconfig
>

> $buildroot>make git-checkout
> Available tag used is xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha
> Available server epuser@ep-code.xyz.com:/

The following should work:

SRC_URI = "git://foo.xyz.com/folder/project.git;protocol=ssh"

And in ~/.ssh/config

Host foo.xyz.com
  User <your username>
  IdentityFile ~/.ssh/abc_r.j

You would need to ssh once to that server outside of OE so that i records
the server in ~/.ssh/known_hosts first.

* Re: yocto query on SR_URI creation
@ 2013-09-10 14:35     ` Rohit2 Jindal
From: Rohit2 Jindal @ 2013-09-10 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Dechesne, yocto

Hi ,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Actually I am able to create my own SRC_URI on your guided lines as
#SRC_URI = "git://ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh"
But when do_fetch task starts executing it prompts me to input the passphrase for the same server when I am not able to pass . Please suggest me is the way I mentioned the path is need to be modified or

There is something that enable me to pass password for git server ie username and password are possible to be passed as argument to git path or some other way exist to give input to bitbake do_fetch task as runtime I don't think we can pass any input.

Please suggest me the way.

Regards,
Rohit Jindal

hostname ep-code.xyz.com<http://ep-code.xyz.com>
port 22
identityfile ~/.ssh/abc_r.j

2)abc_r.j.pub file
3)abc_r.j file

I am not able to understand which URI protocols will work for me to set path in SRC_URI of .bb file

Same thing on linux prompt works like this
$git clone xyz:sysconfig

$buildroot>make git-checkout
Available tag used is xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha
Available server epuser@ep-code.xyz.com:/<mailto:epuser@ep-code.xyz.com:/>

The following should work:

SRC_URI = "git://foo.xyz.com/folder/project.git;protocol=ssh<http://foo.xyz.com/folder/project.git;protocol=ssh>"

And in ~/.ssh/config

Host foo.xyz.com<http://foo.xyz.com>

@ 2013-09-10 15:02       ` Nicolas Dechesne
From: Nicolas Dechesne @ 2013-09-10 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rohit2 Jindal; +Cc: yocto

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Rohit2 Jindal <rohit2.jindal@aricent.com>wrote:

>  **
>
> Thanks for your prompt reply.****
>
> ** **
>
> Actually I am able to create my own SRC_URI on your guided lines as****
>
> #SRC_URI = "git://
> ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh"**
> **
>
> But when do_fetch task starts executing it prompts me to input the
> passphrase for the same server when I am not able to pass . Please suggest
> me is the way I mentioned the path is need to be modified or ****
>
> ** **
>
> There is something that enable me to pass password for git server ie
> username and password are possible to be passed as argument to git path or
> some other way exist to give input to bitbake do_fetch task as runtime I
> don’t think we can pass any input.****
>
> ** **
>
> Please suggest me the way.****
>
> ** **

you need to be able to use 'password-less' connection to your ssh server
that hosts the private trees. typically that means using a pair of SSH keys
(private/public).  if you are not familiar with that, i suggest you read
this first:

http://www.debian-administration.org/article/SSH_with_authentication_key_instead_of_password

with such a method SSH authentication can be done 'automatically' without
the need for prompting user's passwd.

if you actually decide to use passphrase for your SSH (private) key, you
might be able to setup SSH agent to do that, but you would need to do that
each time you log, iirc. But i am not familiar with this, to be honest. You
can read more about that here:

http://www.solomonson.com/content/setting-ssh-agent-ask-passphrase-only-once

cheers

* Re: yocto query on SR_URI creation
@ 2013-09-12  8:39     ` Rohit2 Jindal
From: Rohit2 Jindal @ 2013-09-12  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Dechesne; +Cc: yocto

Actually I am able to create SRC_URI as
#SRC_URI = "git://xyz:sysconfig;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh<http://ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh>"
But I am getting the errors when I tries to access it using
Bitbake recipe-name
Gives me errors by converting the above mentioned SRC_URI to "git ls-remote  ssh://xyz:sysconfig brcm-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha"
| DEBUG: Python function base_do_fetch finished
| DEBUG: Python function do_fetch finished
| ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 1, output:
| ssh: : Name or service not known
| fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
Actually we are accessing our client server by using xyz:component eg xyz:sysconfig on the basis of ~/.ssh/config file defined with xyz as host. So please suggest me the way how to proceed and remove this error. For more clarification on the configuration for ssh on my side please see the attached mail thread.

host xyz
user epuser
hostname ep-code.xyz.com<http://ep-code.xyz.com>
port 22
identityfile ~/.ssh/abc_r.j

we can only access our servers using xyz:component way in
git clone xyz:sysconfig
but  in bitbake this doesnot work.

Please suggest me the solution

@ 2013-09-12  9:17       ` Nicolas Dechesne
From: Nicolas Dechesne @ 2013-09-12  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rohit2 Jindal; +Cc: yocto

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Rohit2 Jindal
<rohit2.jindal@aricent.com>wrote:

> host xyz
> user epuser
> hostname ep-code.xyz.com
> port 22
> identityfile ~/.ssh/abc_r.j
>
> ****
>
> we can only access our servers using xyz:component way in ****
>
> git clone xyz:sysconfig ****
>
> but  in bitbake this doesnot work.****
>
> ** **
>
> Please suggest me the solution****

hmm. have you tried what I suggested? That .ssh/config above is not what I
suggested. I think your problem is because you use short alias instead of
host. but i am not sure since i haven't tried. can you please try to use
full host name in SRC_URI and modify .ssh/config accordingly? the config i
shared is the one i use for my projects.

* Re: yocto query on SR_URI creation
@ 2013-09-17  5:54         ` Rohit2 Jindal
From: Rohit2 Jindal @ 2013-09-17  5:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Dechesne, yocto

Please suggest me the way to git clone from two repos parallel in the same recipe Is possible in yocto .If yes how to do that.
Eg
SRC_URI = "git://ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh<http://ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh>
SRC_URI = "git://ep-code.xyz.com/xload.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh<http://ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh>
When I tries to do this it unpacks the source downloaded to WORKDIR/git so overwrites the first unpack with the other. So please suggest me the
way that two download two repos in same recipes with their detstined cloned folder changed to folder with my required naming convention
instead of generic git name folder in workdir.

Regards,
Rohit Jindal

Actually I am able to create my own SRC_URI on your guided lines as
#SRC_URI = "git://ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh<http://ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh>"

@ 2013-09-17  6:16           ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2013-09-17  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rohit2 Jindal; +Cc: yocto

On Sep 16, 2013, at 10:54 PM, Rohit2 Jindal <rohit2.jindal@aricent.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please suggest me the way to git clone from two repos parallel in the same recipe Is possible in yocto .If yes how to do that.
> Eg
> SRC_URI = "git://ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh
> SRC_URI = "git://ep-code.xyz.com/xload.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh
> When I tries to do this it unpacks the source downloaded to WORKDIR/git so overwrites the first unpack with the other. So please suggest me the
> way that two download two repos in same recipes with their detstined cloned folder changed to folder with my required naming convention
> instead of generic git name folder in workdir.

you could try using 'subpath' param to git fetcher.

try something like

SRC_URI = "git://ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh;subpath=git1"
SRC_URI = "git://ep-code.xyz.com/xload.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh;subpath=git2"

and see if that helps

* Re: yocto query on SR_URI creation
@ 2013-09-17  7:42             ` Paul Eggleton
       [not found]               ` <17797116383D4341B029FDF34C22BF6A5D7F898B21@GUREXMB01.ASIAN.AD.ARICENT.COM>
From: Paul Eggleton @ 2013-09-17  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj, Rohit2 Jindal; +Cc: yocto

On Monday 16 September 2013 23:16:51 Khem Raj wrote:
> On Sep 16, 2013, at 10:54 PM, Rohit2 Jindal <rohit2.jindal@aricent.com>
> wrote:
> > Please suggest me the way to git clone from two repos parallel in the same
> > recipe Is possible in yocto .If yes how to do that. Eg
> > SRC_URI =
> > "git://ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;pro
> > tocol=ssh SRC_URI =
> > "git://ep-code.xyz.com/xload.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protoco
> > l=ssh When I tries to do this it unpacks the source downloaded to
> > WORKDIR/git so overwrites the first unpack with the other. So please
> > suggest me the way that two download two repos in same recipes with their
> > detstined cloned folder changed to folder with my required naming
> > convention instead of generic git name folder in workdir.
>
> you could try using 'subpath' param to git fetcher.
>
> try something like
>
> SRC_URI =
> "git://ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;proto
> col=ssh;subpath=git1" SRC_URI =
> "git://ep-code.xyz.com/xload.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=
> ssh;subpath=git2"
>
> and see if that helps

"subpath" isn't the right thing here; that will also copy only a subdirectory
out of the git repository instead of the root. "destsuffix" is what you should
set if you want to use something other than "git"

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton
Intel Open Source Technology Centre

@ 2013-09-17  9:02                 ` Paul Eggleton
From: Paul Eggleton @ 2013-09-17  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rohit2 Jindal; +Cc: yocto

On Tuesday 17 September 2013 14:28:36 Rohit2 Jindal wrote:
> The way you mentioned to put option inSRC_URI doesnot work it allows to
> download first repository in SRC_URI and gives error not allowing to
> download Second one. Gives error branch checkout id is not a valid id for
> second src_uri.
>
> Please suggest me the alternative to handle the same.

Could you please show the SRC_URI lines you are using now?

Thanks,
Paul

PS Please also keep the discussion on the mailing list, thanks.

--

@ 2013-09-17  9:05                   ` Rohit2 Jindal
From: Rohit2 Jindal @ 2013-09-17  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Eggleton, yocto

Hi,

SRC_URI  = "git://ep-code.xtz.com/u-boot.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh;subpath=uboot"
SRC_URI  = "git://ep-code.xtz.com/x-load.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh;subpath=xload"

Regards,
Rohit Jindal

@ 2013-09-17  9:27                     ` Paul Eggleton
From: Paul Eggleton @ 2013-09-17  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rohit2 Jindal; +Cc: yocto

On Tuesday 17 September 2013 14:35:53 Rohit2 Jindal wrote:
> SRC_URI  =
> "git://ep-code.xtz.com/u-boot.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol
> =ssh;subpath=uboot" SRC_URI  =
> "git://ep-code.xtz.com/x-load.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol
> =ssh;subpath=xload"

There are several problems with the above:

1) In my reply I mentioned that subpath is not the right option to use. Use
destsuffix instead.

2) You can't just do SRC_URI = twice, the second time it will just overwrite
the value from the first statement.

3) You'll need to specify name= for each item and then specify SRCREV for each
one ("${AUTOREV}" if you want to use the latest on the specified branch).

So you'll need something like:

SRC_URI = "git://ep-code.xtz.com/u-boot.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh;name=uboot;destsuffix=git/uboot \
                     git://ep-code.xtz.com/x-load.git;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh;name=xload;destsuffix=git/xload"
SRCREV_uboot = "${AUTOREV}"
SRCREV_xload = "${AUTOREV}"

Don't forget also to set S = "${WORKDIR}/git" as well.

Note that if you want to use ${SRCPV} in PV to get the source revision in
the version, you'll also need to set SRCREV_FORMAT to tell the system
how to compose SRCPV from the two SRCREV values e.g.

SRCREV_FORMAT = "uboot_xload"

Cheers,
Paul

--

@ 2013-10-03  3:43                       ` Rohit2 Jindal
From: Rohit2 Jindal @ 2013-10-03  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Eggleton, yocto

Hi Paul

I want to download open source toolchain version 4.4.5 . Can u suggest me the git source from where I can download it using Yocto. And please also suggest me the steps to compile it for mips64 processors .

How to override gcc_4.7 etc bitbake files in meta/recipes-devtools for the same for compile it for mips specific boards.

@ 2013-10-03  9:08                         ` Paul Eggleton
From: Paul Eggleton @ 2013-10-03  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rohit2 Jindal; +Cc: yocto

Hi Rohit,

On Thursday 03 October 2013 09:13:51 Rohit2 Jindal wrote:
> I want to download open source toolchain version 4.4.5 . Can u suggest me
> the git source from where I can download it using Yocto. And please also
> suggest me the steps to compile it for mips64 processors .
>
> How to override gcc_4.7 etc bitbake files in meta/recipes-devtools for the
> same for compile it for mips specific boards.

We don't directly support a toolchain that old, I'm afraid. I'm sure it would
be possible to set up with some work, but it's not something we support out of
the box.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton
Intel Open Source Technology Centre

* Yocto toolchain compilation Issues
@ 2013-10-23  9:01                           ` Rohit2 Jindal
From: Rohit2 Jindal @ 2013-10-23  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Eggleton; +Cc: yocto

Hi ,

Actually I am trying to compile our own toolchain by applying our board specific patches to it in yocto . But getting error (attached error log) while running gcc-cross-initial for 4.6.3 toolchain .

I have removed some patches to make it compatible for my own required toolchain patch versions.

I have changed SRC_URI to download toolchain 4.6.3 tar and removed some patches applicable for 4.7.2 version of toolchain and added my own board specific
Toolchain patch. Its applying properly but at the compilation time gcc-cross-initial fails I am not able to understand the reason.

I have downloaded binutils 2.22 version for specific to our toolchain patch of binutils_222.patch and removed some patches compatible to 2.23.1 version of binutils .
Bitbake binutils-cross works fine removing some patches

But when I compile bitbake gcc-cross-initial do_compile failed .

1 I am not getting if I want to compile and install my own board specific toolchain I have to run only

Bitbake gcc-cross-initial
Bitbake gcc-runtime
Bitbake gcc-cross

2Please tell whether the above three bitbake commands all are mandatory to compile and install my specific toolchain or which command can be skipped.

3Please tell its dependency on newlib eglibc uclibc etc I am confused on all these things

4And please tell the mandatory changes to made for elf toolchain and linux toolchain respectively.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Rohit Jindal

Please refer to http://www.aricent.com/legal/email_disclaimer.html
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.

[-- Attachment #2: Toolchain_463compilation log --]

/home/netlogic/yocto/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/gcc/gcc-cross-initial_4.7.bb, do_compile)
NOTE: recipe gcc-cross-initial-4.6.3-r19: task do_compile: Started
ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (see /home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/gcc-cross-initial/4.6.3-r19/temp/log.do_compile.7606 for further information)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/gcc-cross-initial/4.6.3-r19/temp/log.do_compile.7606
Log data follows:
> [...]
| make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/gcc-cross-initial/4.6.3-r19/gcc-4.6.3/build.x86_64-linux.mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/gcc'
| Checking multilib configuration for libgcc...
| Configuring in mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/libgcc
| configure: loading cache ./config.cache
| checking for --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs... no
| checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
| checking for gawk... gawk
| checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
| checking host system type... mips64-poky-linux-uclibc
| checking for mips64-poky-linux-uclibc-ar... mips64-poky-linux-uclibc-ar
| checking for mips64-poky-linux-uclibc-lipo... mips64-poky-linux-uclibc-lipo
| checking for mips64-poky-linux-uclibc-nm... /home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/gcc-cross-initial/4.6.3-r19/gcc-4.6.3/build.x86_64-linux.mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/./gcc/nm
| checking for mips64-poky-linux-uclibc-ranlib... mips64-poky-linux-uclibc-ranlib
| checking for mips64-poky-linux-uclibc-strip... mips64-poky-linux-uclibc-strip
| checking whether ln -s works... yes
| checking for mips64-poky-linux-uclibc-gcc...  /home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/gcc-cross-initial/4.6.3-r19/gcc-4.6.3/build.x86_64-linux.mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/./gcc/xgcc -B/home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/gcc-cross-initial/4.6.3-r19/gcc-4.6.3/build.x86_64-linux.mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/./gcc/ -meb   -mabi=64 -mhard-float -isystem/home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/sysroots/xlp3xx/usr/include -B/home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/bin/ -B/home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/lib/ -isystem /home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/include -isystem /home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/sys-include --sysroot=/home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/gcc-cross-initial/4.6.3-r19/gcc-4.6.3/build.x86_64-linux.mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/tmpsysroot
| checking for suffix of object files... configure: error: in `/home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/gcc-cross-initial/4.6.3-r19/gcc-4.6.3/build.x86_64-linux.mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/libgcc':
| configure: error: cannot compute suffix of object files: cannot compile
| See `config.log' for more details.
| make: *** [configure-target-libgcc] Error 1
| ERROR: oe_runmake failed
| ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (see /home/netlogic/yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/mips64-poky-linux-uclibc/gcc-cross-initial/4.6.3-r19/temp/log.do_compile.7606 for further information)
NOTE: recipe gcc-cross-initial-4.6.3-r19: task do_compile: Failed
ERROR: Task 6 (/home/netlogic/yocto/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/gcc/gcc-cross-initial_4.7.bb, do_compile) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 104 tasks of which 103 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

* Re: Yocto toolchain compilation Issues
@ 2013-10-29  4:02                             ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2013-10-29  4:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rohit2 Jindal; +Cc: Paul Eggleton, yocto

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 2:01 AM, Rohit2 Jindal
<rohit2.jindal@aricent.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Actually I am trying to compile our own toolchain by applying our board specific patches to it in yocto . But getting error (attached error log) while running gcc-cross-initial for 4.6.3 toolchain .
>
> I have removed some patches to make it compatible for my own required toolchain patch versions.

what are you trying to achieve ? and what version of yocto are you
using. There has been changes in build sequence and it depends on
which version of compiler. So you cant retrofit any version of
compiler with any version of Yocto project with out
major rework

@ 2013-11-14  9:26                           ` Rohit2 Jindal
From: Rohit2 Jindal @ 2013-11-14  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Eggleton, yocto

Hi,

Can u suggest me the way I have to set my SRC_URI  to access my own internal git server. Or if you can suggest me the reference for that.