* To Whom It May Concern
       [not found] <873738338.364325.1392198584061.JavaMail.root@fork.ocn.ne.jp>
@ 2014-02-12 10:01 ` SANLAM LOANS SA PTY LTD
From: SANLAM LOANS SA PTY LTD @ 2014-02-12 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

To Whom It May Concern

Sanlam Loans SA Pty is proud to introduce to you our latest 4% loan offer.

Please see attached details and be part of our guaranteed service.

Regards,

Kim George (Mrs.)
Loan Application Controller
Sanlam Loans SA Pty Ltd

[-- Attachment #2: About Sanlam Loans 4% Loan Offer.docx --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, Size: 29211 bytes --]

* To whom it may concern
@ 2017-06-17 12:46 Professor Itse Sagay
From: Professor Itse Sagay @ 2017-06-17 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

To whom it may concern,

My name is Professor Itse Sagay, Professor Itse Sagay,Chairman Presidential
Advisory Committee against Corruption Federal Republic of Nigeria.
My reason of contacting you is in line with the desire of President Muhammadu
Buhari quest to wipe corruption out of the Nigeria system. The
president federal republic of Nigeria made a promise to the president
of the united state of America in his first official visit to U.S.A
that all foreign contractor and beneficiaries owned by the Nigeria
Government will receive all their funds in his first Term in office
without further delay.

Base on this the President on his return from his U.S.A trip set up
this committee of highly respected and Non-corrupt elder statesmen
which I was made the chairman to look into all files and documents of
foreign beneficiaries whom for one reason or other are yet to receive
their funds due to high level of corruption in Nigeria. Going through
the files and documents in our position it shows that you are yet to
receive your fund even when it is clear that the said fund belongs to
you and haven’t invested huge sum of money in an attempt to get this
fund release to you.

Base on the above mentioned I decide to contact you personally and to
inform you that your fund is now ready and all necessary arrangement
has been put in place for immediate release of the fund. You are
hereby advice to indicate your readiness to get your fund for more
advice on how to get your fund, kindly contact me on the following
Email profitsesagay2@gmail.com for more details.

Yours Faithfully,

       [not found] <1742221723.91981917.1463398795265.JavaMail.root@goo.jp>
@ 2016-05-16 11:42 ` Swift Finance
From: Swift Finance @ 2016-05-16 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Swift Finance is in the business of helping people manage small, unsecured credit, when they need it. But that’s not all.
We pride ourselves on making sure that the short term loans and long term loans that you qualify for are manageable and easy to understand. That way you stay in control of your finances.
Over 98% of our customers say they are satisfied with us. We put this down to the following:
Swift Finance is the answer when you are in need of quick cash loan

•	We ensure that you only borrow what you can afford to repay
•	We make our agreements as easy and straightforward as possible
•	We believe in responsible lending.

Our agents will aim to only lend you what you can afford to repay. Our business is built upon the relationships Swift Finance develop with you our customers., contact us with your details below by email to :swiftfinance@safrica.com

Full Name:
ID Number:
Cell Number:
E-mail:
Occupation:
Monthly Salary:
Payment Date:

(View attached for more details)

Caroline Ann Petersen
Loan Consultant
SWIFT FINANCE
+27604597837

[-- Attachment #2: Swift Finance.docx --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, Size: 144906 bytes --]

* TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
@ 2015-03-05 10:42 Frank Moses
From: Frank Moses @ 2015-03-05 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

DO you need a quick loan, here is an opportunity at 3% interest rate set in which you can borrow, repay
within a certain period of time.If you are interested, please contact by e-mail:frankloanmoses@gmail.com

Below information's is required for processing:

* Full Name:
* Address:
* Country:
* Phone:
* Loan Amount Needed:
* The purpose of the loan:
* Loan Duration:

To discuss your situation, please contact:

Frank Moses.
Email: frankloanmoses@gmail.com
Telephone:(781)-369-5127

* TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
@ 2012-12-11 18:48 LOANOFFERS
From: LOANOFFERS @ 2012-12-11 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

PLEASE KINDLY VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE.

[-- Attachment #2: LOAN.docx --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, Size: 13930 bytes --]

* TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.
@ 2012-11-20  9:54 LOANOFFERS
From: LOANOFFERS @ 2012-11-20  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

PLEASE KINDLY VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE.

[-- Attachment #2: LOAN.docx --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, Size: 13736 bytes --]

* TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
@ 2012-08-06 15:25 FINANCIAL
From: FINANCIAL @ 2012-08-06 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: FRT.docx --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, Size: 12473 bytes --]

* TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
@ 2010-11-05 12:13 Henry Ajala
From: Henry Ajala @ 2010-11-05 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello,

I am Mr.Henry Ajala , a certified and legitimate loan lender, i
give out loans to serious individuals who are interested in securing a
loan, the minimum we give out as loan is $5,000 while the maximum is
$5,000,000.00 at a rate of 3% interest, with a duration of 2 to 20 years.
if interested do fill out the short form below and have it sent to us as
soon as possible.

NAME:
AGE:
ADDRESS:
COUNTRY:
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
OCCUPATION:
LOAN AMOUNT:

Upon receipt of the above we would contact you with a well
calculated terms and condition's of the amount needed. Thanks as i expect
your swift response asap. Please direct all response to this email:
contacthenryajala@rediffmail.com

Regards
Mr.Henry Ajala

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the iMail VirusWall Email
Security System.
For more information on this proactive email security service working around
the clock,
around the globe, visit http://viruswall.aserver.com.hk

* To whom it may concern
@ 2002-01-22  3:23 A. Castro
From: A. Castro @ 2002-01-22  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Please CC'ed any answers/questions. I'm not on the mailing list.

Greetings,

Reason for posting/sending this email.

1. the actual message:
pppoe[1857]: Linux select bug hit! This message is harmless, but please
ask the Linux kernel developers to fix it.

I connect to the InterNet via my ADSL provider. From time to time, my
adsl connection dies and following it, i receive a message in my logs
concerning a Linux bug hit.

I'm using N_HDLC line discipline for synchronous mode.
The adsl daemon is provided by the rp-pppoe package. If for any reasons,
anyone on this list wishes to look in further, please contact me, so
that i can provide them with accurate information. Perphaps concerning
the adsl scripts, log information, etc. I'm obviously not at your level,
but please critize this.

Al Castro