* Re: [dpdk-dev] Question about DPDK hugepage fd change
       [not found] <1820650896.208393.1633616003335.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2021-10-07 14:13 ` Vijay Atreya
From: Vijay Atreya @ 2021-10-07 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello,
I am trying to find the conclusion for this thread:[dpdk-dev] Question about DPDK hugepage fd change

Can someone please help me as I do not see this patch anywhere. Was the lock file usage changed such that lower number of descriptors are used if the -single-file-segments option is used?
Thanks,Vijay

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-08 10:54 UTC | newest]