* How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-23 13:28 kar_947
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-23 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hi everyone,

I am new in the Yocto projet, i used Ubuntu before. I am a little bit lost because i dont understand how Yocto works.

I actually use a SMARC com board IMX6 with an Yocto system. I want to compile a script in language C++. When i go in the Terminal of the Yocto, i can't use the commande "g++ myscript.cpp -o myscript", because there is no compiler g++ in the yocto.
I cant install the library g++ with "apt-get install" because it's not an Ubuntu but its an Yocto Linux.
How can you install the compiler g++ in the Yocto system?

Thank you a lot for your help.

Best regards.

* Re: [poky] How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-23 14:13 ` Quentin Schulz
From: Quentin Schulz @ 2020-07-23 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kar_947; +Cc: poky

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 06:28:25AM -0700, kar_947@hotmail.fr wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am new in the Yocto projet, i used Ubuntu before. I am a little bit lost because i dont understand how Yocto works.
>
> I actually use a SMARC com board IMX6 with an Yocto system. I want to compile a script in language C++. When i go in the Terminal of the Yocto, i can't use the commande "g++ myscript.cpp -o myscript", because there is no compiler g++ in the yocto.
> I cant install the library g++ with "apt-get install" because it's not an Ubuntu but its an Yocto Linux.
> How can you install the compiler g++ in the Yocto system?

In your Yocto image recipe (so in the build system on your building
machine, **NOT** on the target), add g++ to IMAGE_INSTALL.

But it's probably not what you would want to do. You should probably
create a Yocto recipe for this g++-based SW and compile it with Yocto,
then add this package to your Yocto distribution with IMAGE_INSTALL.

I can recommend spending some time watching the videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD4M5FoHz-TxMfBFrDKfIS_GLY25Qsfyj
that should help you get started.

Quentin

* Re: How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-23 14:29   ` kar_947
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-23 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hi Quentin,

Thank you very much for your answer.
However, i dont understand, what is "IMAGE_INSTALL"?
Is it not possible to juste add the g++ library wiith a command in the Terminal, like with Ubuntu?

Sorry, i am really new in The yocto project, i dont get it, why i can't add library like with an Ubuntu system with "sudo apt-get install" for example.

Thanks.

* Re: [poky] How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-23 15:01     ` Quentin Schulz
From: Quentin Schulz @ 2020-07-23 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kar_947; +Cc: poky

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 07:29:54AM -0700, kar_947@hotmail.fr wrote:
> Hi Quentin,
>
> Thank you very much for your answer.
> However, i dont understand, what is "IMAGE_INSTALL"?

https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/mega-manual/mega-manual.html#var-IMAGE_INSTALL

Considering the question (fine to have it, no worries), you'll highly
benefit spending an hour or so watching a few of the videos on the
playlist I sent you in the previous mail, probably #2, #7 and #1 v2.0.

> Is it not possible to juste add the g++ library wiith a command in the Terminal, like with Ubuntu?

It is, just not simply.

> Sorry, i am really new in The yocto project, i dont get it, why i can't add library like with an Ubuntu system with "sudo apt-get install" for example.

If you want a distribution where you can have a package manager on the
target with upstream repos, use Ubuntu or other well-known
distributions, that's probably going to match your use-case more than
YP.

I'd say and it's probably wrong in the details but you'll
get the point I think: Yocto is a way to build your own distribution. So
you'd need to do the same as Ubuntu is doing: building and maintaining
your upstream "apt-source" repos so that you can pull "g++" from your
target directly.

Why is this needed? A distribution relies heavily on very important
libraries (glibc, binutils, whatever...) and those can differ between
architectures, distro (Yocto distros) and machines. There is absolutely
no way you would be able to have a deb from Ubuntu compatible by default
with our custom made Yocto distribution, because the glibc or other
packages would have different versions, differnt sources, different
patches...

If you absolutely want to build stuff on the target, get a "normal"
distribution (Arch, Ubuntu, Fedora, gentoo, whatever). It's not that
common to want to build SW on a target running a Yocto distribution.

Quentin

* Re: How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-23 15:16       ` kar_947
                           ` (2 more replies)
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-23 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

First of all, thank you for sending me vidéos, i really need to learn more about Yocto Project.

Then, you told me that it's better for me to use a "normal" distribution but i dont have the choice. I actually use an IMX6 SMARC com board and the distribution is a Yocto.
So i can't use an other distribution.

Moreover, why the yocto Project is not like Ubuntu? I mean, it"s REALLY easier to install package with a command like "apt-get install mypackage". Why Yocto complicates the thing?
In yocto project, i need to modify some files and recompile all the BSP and Kernel Yocto, just for adding a package like "g++"?

@ 2020-07-23 15:29         ` Yocto
From: Yocto @ 2020-07-23 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

On 2020-07-23 22:16, kar_947@hotmail.fr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First of all, thank you for sending me vidéos, i really need to learn
> more about Yocto Project.
>
> Then, you told me that it's better for me to use a "normal"
> distribution but i dont have the choice. I actually use an IMX6 SMARC
> com board and the distribution is a Yocto.
> So i can't use an other distribution.

you could always build a package feed specific to your needs, then rpm
install application...
its not that hard, we also had to do this for various things.
then you have your own custom distro like ubuntu / debian etc etc

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/TipsAndTricks/EnablingAPackageFeed

@ 2020-07-23 15:31         ` Quentin Schulz
From: Quentin Schulz @ 2020-07-23 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kar_947; +Cc: poky

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 08:16:18AM -0700, kar_947@hotmail.fr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First of all, thank you for sending me vidéos, i really need to learn more about Yocto Project.
>
> Then, you told me that it's better for me to use a "normal" distribution but i dont have the choice. I actually use an IMX6 SMARC com board and the distribution is a Yocto.
> So i can't use an other distribution.

There's always a choice ;) Except if your board is locked with vendors
keys (and even... then there's probably security breaches).

You can just replace Yocto with Buildroot (which would have the same
issue with package management AFAICT). Or replace the Yocto on your
board currently with your own. Ask your vendor about this, they'll
probably provide layers and if lucky instructions.

> Moreover, why the yocto Project is not like Ubuntu? I mean, it"s REALLY easier to install package with a command like "apt-get install mypackage". Why Yocto complicates the thing?

It's REALLY easier for the user. Absolutely nightmare-inducing for the
people providing you the distro.

Do you think you could use Fedora packages on Ubuntu? Same for Yocto.
Except, basically every build ever done by different companies (and even
for different projects or releases within a company) are a different
distro. So you'd have "Fedora" for one, "Ubuntu" for another, "Arch" for
a third, whatever. They're **not** compatible in any way, and you
understand that because of the Fedora/Ubuntu comparison.

Yocto is not complicating the thing, it is targetting a different
segment of the embedded market. You build a distro, you control
everything from it. You **own** whatever you build and don't rely on
third party. There are different needs and use-cases and Ubuntu/normal
desktop distro aren't doing what Yocto can (not 1:1 anyway) and
vice-versa.

> In yocto project, i need to modify some files and recompile all the BSP and Kernel Yocto, just for adding a package like "g++"?

Simply put, yes. Or you maintain your own package feed for your own
distribution but that's a rather advanced topic.

Quentin

* Re: [poky] How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-23 15:53         ` Bas Mevissen
From: Bas Mevissen @ 2020-07-23 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kar_947; +Cc: poky

On 2020-07-23 17:16, kar_947@hotmail.fr wrote:

> Then, you told me that it's better for me to use a "normal"
> distribution but i dont have the choice. I actually use an IMX6 SMARC
> com board and the distribution is a Yocto.
> So i can't use an other distribution.

I ran Ubuntu 18.04 LTS on an I.MX6 based custom board myself for a
project. I only needed a custom u-boot, kernel (for some specific device
drivers) and device tree for the board. The rest was standard Ubuntu for
ARM. I used debootstrap to create the base image and added the specifics
with a script.

> Moreover, why the yocto Project is not like Ubuntu? I mean, it"s REALLY
> easier to install package with a command like "apt-get install
> mypackage". Why Yocto complicates the thing?
> In yocto project, i need to modify some files and recompile all the BSP
> and Kernel Yocto, just for adding a package like "g++"?

There are many good reasons why Yocto is designed the way it is and
there are many reasons why to use Yocto. But depending on the use case,
a standard distro (for the right processor architecture) might be a
better fit. Especially to get started without a steep learning curve.

So you might simply start with running Ubuntu on your board, do your
code development and migrate to Yocto at a later stage.

Regards,

Bas.

* Re: How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-24  6:44           ` kar_947
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-24  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 05:30 PM, Yocto wrote:

> you could always build a package feed specific to your needs, then rpm
> install application...
> its not that hard, we also had to do this for various things.
> then you have your own custom distro like ubuntu / debian etc etc

Hi ,
Thank you for your answer, i will get more information about creating my own distribution.
Thank you for sending me the link.

Best regards.

* Re: How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-24  6:57           ` kar_947
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-24  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hi Quentin

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 05:31 PM, Quentin Schulz wrote:

> You can just replace Yocto with Buildroot (which would have the same
> issue with package management AFAICT). Or replace the Yocto on your
> board currently with your own. Ask your vendor about this, they'll
> probably provide layers and if lucky instructions.

I think it's the better way to fix my problem. I will ask the vendor to add a compiler C++ in his Yocto image.
Because, Yocto development is really too hard for me. However, i will try to do it myself..

I understand, each distribution has his own "packages".
Yocto is a tool which is able to create your own distribution, for a specific application. So it's opt to me, to install the packages that i need in my application, without superfluous, that Ubuntu proposes.

Can i just modify a single file, and add a line for adding g++ in my Yocto distribution?
Or i have to modify a lot of files?

* Re: How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-24  7:05           ` kar_947
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-24  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hi Bas

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 05:53 PM, Bas Mevissen wrote:

> I ran Ubuntu 18.04 LTS on an I.MX6 based custom board myself for a
> project. I only needed a custom u-boot, kernel (for some specific device
> drivers) and device tree for the board. The rest was standard Ubuntu for
> ARM. I used debootstrap to create the base image and added the specifics
> with a script.

Thank for your answer.
What king of IMX6 board do you use? Is it a SMARC Board?

Like i said before, i dont have the choice. The vendor just has Yocto in his IMX6 board.
First of all, I dont know how to install Ubuntu on Yocto.
Then, i am totally agree with you, i need more time to learn yocto. I really prefer to use Ubuntu.

I will migrate to Yocto when i will be more confortable with the distribution.
All IMX board or Smarc board are sold with a Yocto distribution.

I can ask to the engineer, to install Ubuntu on the board. I think it's the better solution for me.

@ 2020-07-24  8:09             ` Bas Mevissen
From: Bas Mevissen @ 2020-07-24  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kar_947; +Cc: poky

On 2020-07-24 09:05, kar_947@hotmail.fr wrote:

> Hi Bas
>
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 05:53 PM, Bas Mevissen wrote:
>
>> I ran Ubuntu 18.04 LTS on an I.MX6 based custom board myself for a
>> project. I only needed a custom u-boot, kernel (for some specific
>> device drivers) and device tree for the board. The rest was standard
>> Ubuntu for ARM. I used debootstrap to create the base image and added
>> the specifics with a script.
> Thank for your answer.
> What king of IMX6 board do you use? Is it a SMARC Board?

No, it was a custom base board with an i.MX6 computing module from Karo
mounted on it.

> Like i said before, i dont have the choice. The vendor just has Yocto
> in his IMX6 board.
> First of all, I dont know how to install Ubuntu on Yocto.
> Then, i am totally agree with you, i need more time to learn yocto. I
> really prefer to use Ubuntu.
>
> I will migrate to Yocto when i will be more confortable with the
> distribution.
> All IMX board or Smarc board are sold with a Yocto distribution.
>
> I can ask to the engineer, to install Ubuntu on the board. I think it's
> the better solution for me.

If you search the internet for "Ubuntu on i.MX6", you will find quite
some examples how to accomplish this. As you already have a working
board, you already have everything you need to get Ubuntu running on
your board. Obviously, it still takes some skills to get things running.
As that is off-topic for this list, you might indeed be best off to find
someone to assist you on that task. It is not a big deal if you are
skilled in that area.

Best regards,

Bas.

* Re: How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-24  8:33               ` kar_947
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-24  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 10:09 AM, Bas Mevissen wrote:

> If you search the internet for "Ubuntu on i.MX6", you will find quite some
> examples how to accomplish this. As you already have a working board, you
> already have everything you need to get Ubuntu running on your board.
> Obviously, it still takes some skills to get things running. As that is
> off-topic for this list, you might indeed be best off to find someone to
> assist you on that task. It is not a big deal if you are skilled in that
> area.

But it has to be compatible with the BSP of the board. That's why it's really hard to install Ubuntu on IMX6 Board.
Then, the Ubuntu has to be really specific to my BSP IMX6, i can't install any types of Ubuntu.

I prefer to let the vendor installing the Ubuntu in his board, because i cant manage perfectly his BSP. Problem with adaptation ect...

* Re: [poky] How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-24  8:59                 ` Bas Mevissen
From: Bas Mevissen @ 2020-07-24  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kar_947; +Cc: poky

On 2020-07-24 10:33, kar_947@hotmail.fr wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 10:09 AM, Bas Mevissen wrote:
>
>> If you search the internet for "Ubuntu on i.MX6", you will find quite
>> some examples how to accomplish this. As you already have a working
>> board, you already have everything you need to get Ubuntu running on
>> your board. Obviously, it still takes some skills to get things
>> running. As that is off-topic for this list, you might indeed be best
>> off to find someone to assist you on that task. It is not a big deal
>> if you are skilled in that area.

> But it has to be compatible with the BSP of the board. That's why it's
> really hard to install Ubuntu on IMX6 Board.
> Then, the Ubuntu has to be really specific to my BSP IMX6, i can't
> install any types of Ubuntu.

"The BSP" mainly consists of u-boot, the kernel and the device tree file
(.dtb file). You have those files in your possession from the Yocto
image. The only thing needed might be support for graphics that can be
closed or open source and needs to fit to the graphics environment (X11
or Wayland) and graphics toolkit (e.g. Qt) you use.

> I prefer to let the vendor installing the Ubuntu in his board, because
> i cant manage perfectly his BSP. Problem with adaptation ect...

Yes, it gives you the starting point you need.

Regards,

Bas.

* Re: How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-28 10:01                   ` kar_947
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-28 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hello Bas,

I have a big problem during the compilation of the Yocto.
In the recipes "linux-arm_4.1.15.bb", the URL : "git://git.freescale.com/imx/linux-imx.git;protocol=git" is down. Can you help to find an other URL.
This is my file :

# Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Freescale Semiconductor
# Released under the MIT license (see COPYING.MIT for the terms)

SUMMARY = "Linux Kernel provided and supported by Freescale"
DESCRIPTION = "Linux Kernel provided and supported by Freescale with focus on \
i.MX Family Reference Boards. It includes support for many IPs such as GPU, VPU and IPU."

require recipes-kernel/linux/linux-imx.inc
require recipes-kernel/linux/linux-dtb.inc

DEPENDS += "lzop-native bc-native"

SRCBRANCH = "imx_4.1.15_2.0.0_ga"
LOCALVERSION = "-2.0.1"
SRCREV = "b63f3f52cb393e3287352cf63f0caef31a33ab63"
KERNEL_SRC ?= "git://git.freescale.com/imx/linux-imx.git;protocol=git"
SRC_URI = "${KERNEL_SRC};branch=${SRCBRANCH}"

SRC_URI += "file://0001-ARM-imx-imx6ul-add-PHY-KSZ8081-new-silicon-revision-.patch \
file://0001-MLK-13418-ASoC-wm8960-workaround-no-sound-issue-in-m.patch \
file://0002-MLK-13422-ASoC-wm8960-fix-the-pitch-shift-issue-afte.patch "

DEFAULT_PREFERENCE = "1"

DO_CONFIG_V7_COPY = "no"
DO_CONFIG_V7_COPY_mx6 = "yes"
DO_CONFIG_V7_COPY_mx6ul = "yes"
DO_CONFIG_V7_COPY_mx7 = "yes"

addtask copy_defconfig after do_patch before do_preconfigure #do_configure
do_copy_defconfig () {
if [ ${DO_CONFIG_V7_COPY} = "yes" ]; then
# copy latest imx_v7_defconfig to use for mx6, mx6ul and mx7
mkdir -p ${B}
cp ${S}/arch/arm/configs/imx_v7_defconfig ${B}/.config
cp ${S}/arch/arm/configs/imx_v7_defconfig ${B}/../defconfig
fi
}

COMPATIBLE_MACHINE = "(mx6|mx6ul|mx7)"

@ 2020-07-28 10:05                     ` Quentin Schulz
From: Quentin Schulz @ 2020-07-28 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kar_947; +Cc: poky

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 03:01:04AM -0700, kar_947@hotmail.fr wrote:
> Hello Bas,
>
> I have a big problem during the compilation of the Yocto.
> In the recipes "linux-arm_4.1.15.bb", the URL : "git://git.freescale.com/imx/linux-imx.git;protocol=git" is down. Can you help to find an other URL.

LMGTFY:
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-freescale/tree/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-imx.inc#n17

@ 2020-07-28 10:28                       ` kar_947
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-28 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hi Quentin,

Thank you very much for your answer. But, do i just replace the old URL by your URL " http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-freescale/tree/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-imx.inc#n17" ( http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-freescale/tree/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-imx.inc#n17 )

Can you explain me what can i do in the file "linux-arm_4.1.15.bb" ?

What can i change in this part :

@ 2020-07-28 11:42                         ` Bas Mevissen
From: Bas Mevissen @ 2020-07-28 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kar_947; +Cc: poky

As git.freescale.com is no longer there, you need to update all
references to it to github.com/NXP or source.codeaurora.org. Obviously,
you need to adapt the path a little bit. Quentin gave you some hint.

Now you have the option to change the recipe (easiest), put it in
local.conf or create your own layer and write bbappend files for it. I
think you best add something like

KERNEL_SRC="git://source.codeaurora.org/external/linux-imx;protocol=https"
in your local.conf.

Obviously, it also sparks the question why you are using an older
version of Yocto as in newer versions, the repository locations are
already updated.

Bas.

--
Bas.

Links:
------
[1]

@ 2020-07-28 12:24                           ` kar_947
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-28 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hi Bas,

Thanks for your answer.
I am using the old version of Yocto because i am using the files given by the vendor of my IMX6 board. So i use its.

Then, they are a multiple of files which use the wrong URL "git.freescale.com".
Do i change all the URL files by a new one, one by one?

Do you have the link to dowload the new Yocto package?

I didnt understand well your idea with the "local.conf"

Best regards

* Re: How to install Compiler g++ in Yocto #yocto #g++ #gcc #compiler #package #library #poky
@ 2020-07-29  6:47                             ` kar_947
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-29  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hi everyone, i have an other question.

Is it normal that during the compilation of the Yocto (bitbake), i need more than 100GO storage space in my hard disk ?
Is it too much?

@ 2020-07-29  8:07                               ` Quentin Schulz
From: Quentin Schulz @ 2020-07-29  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kar_947; +Cc: poky

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 11:47:36PM -0700, kar_947@hotmail.fr wrote:
> Hi everyone, i have an other question.

Please send new mails if you have questions which aren't on the same
topic as the original mail. The issue in not doing that is that your
mail subject is not matching the actual question being debugged => less
people to look at, less easy to find your question in the archives.

> Is it normal that during the compilation of the Yocto (bitbake), i need more than 100GO storage space in my hard disk ?
> Is it too much?

If a big image, not surprising to me. The sources are downloaded and kept,
Yocto creates a sstate-cache ("history" of what happened, which and how things
were compiled, to speed up later builds).

The thing you could spare storage on is to remove temporary unpacking,
building and packaging directories, which is done by INHERIT +=
"rm_work" in your local.conf if need be. This should save a
non-negligible amount of storage on your HDD.

@ 2020-07-29 10:26                                 ` kar_947
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-29 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hi Quentin,

Thank you very much for your answer and all your help.
I will remove temporary files by editing the local.conf

I am sorry for sending a new question which does not match with my topic.

Can i keep contact with you because you are really nice and you always answer to my beginners questions. I understand better and better the Yocto project.

@ 2020-07-29 10:35                                   ` Quentin Schulz
From: Quentin Schulz @ 2020-07-29 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kar_947; +Cc: poky

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 03:26:16AM -0700, kar_947@hotmail.fr wrote:
> Hi Quentin,
>
> Thank you very much for your answer and all your help.
> I will remove temporary files by editing the local.conf
>
> I am sorry for sending a new question which does not match with my topic.

It's fine no worries :)

> Can i keep contact with you because you are really nice and you always answer to my beginners questions. I understand better and better the Yocto project.

Thank you for the kind words.

However, I'll not answer questions that aren't sent on the mailing list.

There are a few reasons to that:

 - you might not be the only asking yourself those questions and
 everyone would benefit from knowing the actual answer to those
 questions, this has nothing to do with Yocto but is applicable to most
 if not all open-source projects :)

 - I might not have the answer for it, might answer wrongly or might not
 have time to answer at all. By asking on the mailing list (or IRC)
 you'll maximize your chances of having an answer (and probably the
 correct one),

Have fun with Yocto! Don't forget to watch a few of Jozef's tutorial on
Yocto's official Youtube account (or follow on Twitch directly) and take
some time to read manuals :)

Cheers,

@ 2020-07-29 12:16                                     ` kar_947
From: kar_947 @ 2020-07-29 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)