* CLA for Raptor Computing Systems, LLC
@ 2019-07-12 19:21 Timothy Pearson
From: Timothy Pearson @ 2019-07-12 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Please find CLA for Raptor Computing Systems, LLC attached.

[-- Attachment #2: scan_0001441.pdf --]

* Re: CLA for Raptor Computing Systems, LLC
@ 2019-07-15 14:05 ` krtaylor
From: krtaylor @ 2019-07-15 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Timothy Pearson, openbmc

On 7/12/19 2:21 PM, Timothy Pearson wrote:
> Please find CLA for Raptor Computing Systems, LLC attached.

Welcome! Thanks for signing. Your CCLA has been accepted.

I did notice that there is not any developers or CLA manager listed in
Schedule A. Let me know when you would like to update that and I'll add
to it.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

* Re: CLA for Raptor Computing Systems, LLC
@ 2019-07-15 19:42   ` Timothy Pearson
From: Timothy Pearson @ 2019-07-15 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: krtaylor; +Cc: openbmc

> On 7/12/19 2:21 PM, Timothy Pearson wrote:
>> Please find CLA for Raptor Computing Systems, LLC attached.
>>

> Welcome! Thanks for signing. Your CCLA has been accepted.
>
> I did notice that there is not any developers or CLA manager listed in
> Schedule A. Let me know when you would like to update that and I'll add
> to it.
>
> Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

For right now our legal prefers that sign-off authority be highly restricted; if I can get this relaxed over time I'll definitely let you know.  In practice that means I'll probably be the person responsible for review / sign off / submission of the patches from our development team.

Thanks!