* Re: [RELEASE] LTTng-UST 2.3.1
       [not found] <26867984.65245.1384277317013.JavaMail.zimbra@efficios.com>
@ 2013-11-12 17:29 ` Mathieu Desnoyers
       [not found] ` <188953759.65246.1384277374704.JavaMail.zimbra@efficios.com>
From: Mathieu Desnoyers @ 2013-11-12 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev

----- Original Message -----

I meant 2013-11-12. This is correct in the Changelog file.

Thanks,

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Desnoyers
EfficiOS Inc.

* Re: [RELEASE] LTTng-UST 2.3.1
       [not found] ` <188953759.65246.1384277374704.JavaMail.zimbra@efficios.com>
@ 2013-11-13 12:24   ` Woegerer, Paul
From: Woegerer, Paul @ 2013-11-13 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev, dgoulet

Hi David,

Please also create a v2.3.1 for lttng-tools stable-2.3 so that I can
update all the lttng recipes for yocto/oe-core:
(see:
http://cgit.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/tree/meta/recipes-kernel/lttng)

Many Thanks,
Paul