* Re: qemu pull request
       [not found] <201101061724.52788.Christoph.Egger@amd.com>
@ 2011-01-11 19:37 ` Ian Jackson
From: Ian Jackson @ 2011-01-11 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christoph Egger; +Cc: xen-devel

Christoph Egger writes ("qemu pull request"):
> Can you pull c/s 9651ac55e5de0e1534d898316cc851af6ffc4334  from upstream qemu
> and apply to xen's ioemu, please?
> This makes the e1000 device working with NetBSD as Xen guest.

You don't mean "pull", you mean "cherry pick".

It does not apply as-is to qemu-xen-unstable.  If you backported it I
would consider it on its merits, bearing in mind of course we are
preparing for the Xen 4.1 release.

Also: please email the list, not developers individually.

Ian.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-01-11 19:37 UTC | newest]