* AW: Re: Patch and question about init.d
@ 2011-05-25 14:13 Carsten Schiers
From: Carsten Schiers @ 2011-05-25 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Campbell, Fantu; +Cc: xen-devel

>> Xendomains works also with xl only or requires also xend?
>
>It is supposed to work with both but evidently the xl support is buggy.
>Please see Carsten Schiers' recent posts to this list.

Yep, it should work, I am tracking down the bug. So theoretically any
dependency with xend could be removed.

I will compare sxp output of xm vs. xl and check with parseln function,
which is confused by something.

BR,
Carsten.

* AW: Re: Patch and question about init.d
@ 2011-05-26 14:42 ` Ian Jackson
From: Ian Jackson @ 2011-05-26 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Schiers; +Cc: xen-devel, Ian Campbell, Fantu

Carsten Schiers writes ("AW: [Xen-devel] Re: Patch and question about init.d"):
> Yep, it should work, I am tracking down the bug. So theoretically any
> dependency with xend could be removed.

Yes, that's the idea.

> I will compare sxp output of xm vs. xl and check with parseln function,
> which is confused by something.

Thanks.

Ian.

* AW: Re: Patch and question about init.d
@ 2011-05-26 16:28   ` Carsten Schiers
From: Carsten Schiers @ 2011-05-26 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian.Jackson; +Cc: xen-devel, Ian.Campbell, fantonifabio

No problem, will do so tonight.

  a) Shall I include Ian Campbell's patch for the --dryrun problem
  b) Shall I patch xendomains to exclude the dependency on xend
  c) Patch against xen-4.1.0, xen-4.1-testing, or xen-unstable?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Carsten.