From: ariel@yon.engr.sgi.com (Ariel Faigon)
To: dpinto@yon.engr.sgi.com (Demetrio Pinto)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: NIS rarpd entries (fwd)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 18:26:23 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Demetrio,

Will it be possible to add an ethers entry for stacey.engr
to our ypmaps ?  Thanks!

If yes, David, could you send Demetrio the ethernet address ?

----- Forwarded message from David S. Miller -----

Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 00:07:52 -0700
From: "David S. Miller" <dm@neteng>
To: linux@neteng
Subject: NIS rarpd entries
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu

When I'm booting my test box I have to run a bogus hacked up copy of
rarpd because the NIS maps in my domain don't have an ethers entry for
stacey.engr

What is a better way of dealing with this?

Later,
David S. Miller
dm@sgi.com

----- End of forwarded message from David S. Miller -----