* Where to find psplash sources?
       [not found] <991959095.8.1321962161594.JavaMail.root@zimbra>
@ 2011-11-22 11:44 ` kakuschky
From: kakuschky @ 2011-11-22 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello,

I'm new with open-embedded and try to change the bitmap shown by psplash. What I understand I have to recompile an image header file.
The script todo this called make-image-header.sh and should be part of the psplash package.

Where can I find the make-image-header.sh and the psplash.c files?

I can't find them in the angstrom source and anywhere else in the web.

The repository (svn.o-hand.com) where the psplash recipe is linked to is not available.

Any ideas how to get psplash sources?

Thanks & regards Michael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-11-22 16:37 UTC | newest]