* fread and fwrite pages
@ 2022-11-29 12:23 Miguel Pardal
From: Miguel Pardal @ 2022-11-29 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mtk.manpages; +Cc: linux-man

Hello,

Thanks for the great work you do in providing the man7 pages.
They are very helpful for me and my students.

I came across a possible typo in the fwrite page:
https://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/fwrite.3.html
It starts with “fread(3) – Linux manual page”. Should it start with
“fwrite(3)”?

I realize the page contains both the explanation of fread and fwrite, but
still wanted to make sure the header is correct.
https://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/fread.3.html

Best regards and keep up the great work,

~ Miguel Pardal

Prof. Miguel L. Pardal
INESC-ID
Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
Rua Alves Redol, 9
1000-029 Lisboa
Portugal

Email: mailto:miguel.pardal@tecnico.ulisboa.pt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-11-29 12:24 UTC | newest]