* I2C operation region battery problem
@ 2017-03-26 21:31 Nicole Færber
From: Nicole Færber @ 2017-03-26 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-acpi

Hi,
I have an issue with ACPI operation region I2C support in order to
access battery information on a Thinkpad Tablet 10. I have analyzed the
problem to some extend but am not able to find a solution.

Where should I report my analysis to, this list? Another list? A bugtracker?

Cheers
  nicole

--
Sapere aude!

* RE: I2C operation region battery problem
@ 2017-03-27  1:26   ` Zheng, Lv
From: Zheng, Lv @ 2017-03-27  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicole.faerber, linux-acpi; +Cc: devel

You can open a bugtracker on Bugzilla.kernel.org, assigned to ACPI category.
Or if you have already root caused the issue to ACPICA (AFAIK, there was one related to i2c opregion root caused to ACPICA), you can open a bugtracker on bugs.acpica.org.

Thanks
Lv

> From: linux-acpi-owner@vger.kernel.org [mailto:linux-acpi-owner@vger.kernel.org] On Behalf Of Nicole
> F?rber
> Subject: I2C operation region battery problem
>
> Hi,
> I have an issue with ACPI operation region I2C support in order to
> access battery information on a Thinkpad Tablet 10. I have analyzed the
> problem to some extend but am not able to find a solution.
>
> Where should I report my analysis to, this list? Another list? A bugtracker?
>
> Cheers
>   nicole
>
> --
> Sapere aude!

* Re: [Devel] I2C operation region battery problem
@ 2017-03-27  1:26   ` Zheng, Lv
From: Zheng, Lv @ 2017-03-27  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel