* Why not support aarch64 BE any more.
@ 2019-05-17  2:09 Lei, Maohui
From: Lei, Maohui @ 2019-05-17  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: C.r. Guo; +Cc: meta-freescale

Hi, Guo

I'm working on Distro for aarch64BE(ls1046a), and I noticed that you removed ls1043ardb-be.conf from meta-freescale recently. Would you mind tell me why doesn't support aarch64BE anymore?

Best regards
Lei Maohui

* Re: [EXT] Why not support aarch64 BE any more.
@ 2019-05-17  2:23 ` C.r. Guo
From: C.r. Guo @ 2019-05-17  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lei, Maohui; +Cc: meta-freescale

Hello lei,
We can not support aarch64BE now .
So I removed BE machine config .
You can add machine config to meta-freescale if you need be machine config.

Thanks
Chunrong

@ 2019-06-04  3:11   ` Lei, Maohui
From: Lei, Maohui @ 2019-06-04  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: C.r. Guo; +Cc: meta-freescale

Hi, Guo

> We can not support aarch64BE now .
> So I removed BE machine config .
> You can add machine config to meta-freescale if you need be machine config.

Thanks for your reply.

Best regards
Lei