* Fetching source from multiple git repositories
@ 2015-12-08  9:28 V, Nishanth
From: V, Nishanth @ 2015-12-08  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I am trying to write a recipe which has to fetch source from 2 different git URI. Basically, I have to place code from 2 different git projects in folders side by side and apply patch to add a makefile which will build both of them together. Can I have multiple git:// SRC_URI in a single recipe?

Thanks,
Nishanth

* Re: Fetching source from multiple git repositories
@ 2015-12-09 18:33 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2015-12-09 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: V, Nishanth; +Cc: yocto