* Advertising on your website: man7.org
@ 2023-01-09  8:20 stephenie meyer
From: stephenie meyer @ 2023-01-09  8:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-man, mtk.manpages

--
Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I am stephenie meyer from Ad-Tech Solution. I have visited your website
and We are interested in buying Banner and Video ads Spaces on your
website for our Premium Clients.

This is our Ad Format Link https://ad-techsolution.net/Ad-format.html

Kindly reply at the earliest possibility so we can discuss this.

Thanks & Regards,
stephenie meyer
Digital Sales Expert
Whatsapp: +923302476840
Skype: live:.cid.71cef2c68a5748f8
Email:adtechsolution3@gmail.com
Company Name: ad-techsolution.net

* Advertising on your website : man7.org
@ 2023-09-16 13:54 Anna Vilarrasa
From: Anna Vilarrasa @ 2023-09-16 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-man

--
Hello,

Hope you are doing well.
I am Anna Vilarrasa from ad-techsolution.net
Our company is a Network Partner with Google and we offer premium banner
and video ads through Google Ad Exchange.

We have the strong fill for all Geos.

Kindly reply at the earliest possibility so we can discuss this.

Thanks & Regards,

Anna Vilarrasa
Digital Sales Expert
Email: advertiser@ad-techsolution.net