* FOR YOUR PERUSAL
@ 2020-07-19 23:37 Alex
From: Alex @ 2020-07-19 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hence you did not respond to my prior email with regards to you sharing same name with my late client, I have decided to email you again; but further detail will be communicated to you upon my receipt of your response.

* FOR YOUR PERUSAL
@ 2005-11-29  4:28 generalamin3
From: generalamin3 @ 2005-11-29  4:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn:Sir/Madam,
              With due respect ,i humbly wish to come
your attention despite the tremendous rate of scam emails that are
being sent from Africa.
     Notwithstanding the mentioned above
sentence, I am General Ali Amin ,the son of field Marshal Idi Amin the
former President of Uganda Who died due coma and high blood pressure on
saturday August 16,2003 in
king fahad hospital in Riyadh in Saudi
Aradia where he was given asylum.I am contacting you as a good citizen
of you country to render your uncomprosing help by transfering  the
money $35,000,000.00 left behind by my father in his bank to a security
company in United kingdom ,that will help to push it to your foreign
account.And when this is  done you have 40% of the money,50% for me and
my family while 10% will be allotted for expenditure that will be in
cured in the process.After the transfering i and my mother madina Amin
will come over to your country for you to help us invest the money
judiciously.
 Consequent upon this ,you show your interest by sending
me an email to generalamin5@yahoo.com  Also do make this a secret due
to the way our present government is handling this matter at the
present.
You can check these links for assurance <http://www.
ugandamission.net/aboutug/articles/amin/amin4.html>
<http://www.
encyclopedia.com/html/A/Amin-I1di.asp>

 THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
REGARDS,
GENERAL ALI AMIN,
FOR AMIN'S FAMILY

* FOR YOUR PERUSAL
@ 2005-08-25  4:11 GEN .ALI AMIN
From: GEN .ALI AMIN @ 2005-08-25  4:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

me an email to genamin001@myway.com Also do make this a secret due to

@ 2003-09-08  2:11 justinmakelele
From: justinmakelele @ 2003-09-08  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

STRICTLY PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
ENGR. Justin Makelele
South Africa.

Your attention,

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter on behalf of my
colleagues. Your information were given to me by a member of the
South African Export Promotion Council (SAEPC) who was with the
Black Economic Empowerment Commission (Government) delegation on
a trip to the United States during a bilateral conference talk to
encourage foreign investors. I have decided to seek a confidential
co-operation with you in execution of a deal hereunder for the benefit
of all parties, and hope you will keep it confidential because of the nature of
this business.

Within the Department of Mining Resources where I work as the Director
of Project Implementation, with co-operation of two other top officials,
we have in our possession, an overdue payment in US funds.

The said funds represent certain percentage of the contract value
executed on behalf of my Ministry by a foreign contracting firm,
which we the officials over-invoiced to the amount of US$26,400,000.00
(Twenty Six Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).
Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor,
leaving the excess balance unclaimed.

The Government of the Republic of South Africa believe that private
investment in general, and foreign direct investment in particular,
are the real engines for sustainable economic development, for which
reason it has continued to encouraged investment in the key growth-oriented
sector of Mining with sincere determination to pay foreign contractors
all debts owed to them, so as to continue to enjoy close relationship,
and mutually beneficial co-operation with foreign governments and
non-governmental financial agencies. As a result we included our
bills for approvals with the co-operation of some officials at the
Department of Finance and the Reserve Bank of South Africa (RBSA).
We are seeking your assistance to be the beneficiary of the unclaimed
funds, since we are not allowed to operate foreign account. The
changing of beneficiary's information/ details and other forms of
documentation upon application for claim to reflect the contract
money and its approvals will be secured on behalf of your company or your self.

I have the authority of my colleagues involved to propose that,
should you be willing to assist us in this transaction your share
as compensation will be 20% while my colleagues and I shall receive
70%, and the balance of 10% shall be used to reimburse all expenditures,
taxes and miscellaneous expenses so incurred.

It does not matter whether or not your company does contract projects
of the nature described here. The assumption is that your company
won the major contract and subcontracted it to other companies.
More often than not, big trading companies and firms of unrelated
fields win major contracts, and subcontract to more specialized firms for
execution.

This business itself is 100% safe, provided you treat it with utmost
confidentiality. Also your specialization is not a hindrance to
the successful execution of this mutual beneficiary transaction.
I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint
us. Kindly notify me  for further details,
upon your acceptance of this proposal.

Regards,

Justin Makelele