* Re: Regarding Porting of hardware cryptography to Linux kernel
       [not found] <CALWoFifFJVxnCX+_aq40zOdeZh86Gri47pP8oTmcFHAc-VjO_A@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-06-22 11:57 ` Marek Vasut
       [not found]   ` <CALWoFifTrdDP3jCR037JgnaR-Q3A4-EKVrb_TQxnKpEfdbvbng@mail.gmail.com>
From: Marek Vasut @ 2017-06-22 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sagar khadgi, linux-crypto

On 06/22/2017 01:50 PM, sagar khadgi wrote:
> Hi Marek,

Hi,

> I am having one microcontroller which has AES, HMAC, SHA, DES, RSA, DSA,
> ECDSA cryptographic services. I want to port it to Linux Kernal so that
> I can access them through OpenSSL from user space.
>
> I am new to Linux. Can you please provide me any document or link for
> porting the hardware cryptography to Linux kernel.

Try https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/v4.11/crypto/index.html

unless you provide further details about your hardware, it's hard to
help you more.

--
Best regards,
Marek Vasut

@ 2017-06-23 18:13     ` Marek Vasut
From: Marek Vasut @ 2017-06-23 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sagar khadgi; +Cc: linux-crypto

On 06/23/2017 07:16 AM, sagar khadgi wrote:
> Hi Marek,

Hi,

> Thanks for replying.
>
> Regarding Hardware:
>
> I am using Xilinx zynq FPGA with Athena Core which as AES, RSA, DSA,
> ECDSA, NRBG etc feature.
> I am trying to integrate with Linux kernal. Can you please tell me is
> there any document/example project/link which I can refer.

Yes, see the link I posted in my previous email. Moreover, you can look
into the drivers in the Linux kernel and inspire yourself there.

--
Best regards,
Marek Vasut