* straceing SE Linux
@ 2002-02-27  9:47 Russell Coker
From: Russell Coker @ 2002-02-27  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wakkerma; +Cc: SE Linux

I'm working on hacking strace to trace LSM system calls as used by SE Linux.

Firstly what name should I use to refer to this syscall?  lsm() as the
library code uses or security() after the sys_security() definition in the
kernel?

The next issue is that there is one system call defined for LSM (number 223
on Intel).  The first parameter of this call is the id of the security
service to manage.  I would like to display selinux() for a SE system call
lids() for a LIDS call, etc.  However it seems that this would require a
change to the strace structure.

Should I do so, or am I on the wrong track by wanting to display these as
different function calls depending on the id parameter?