* Linux Mandrake 9.0
@ 2002-10-24 13:23 Filippo Grotti
From: Filippo Grotti @ 2002-10-24 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

Hi,

maybe you can help me. I used DosEmu 1.0.2  without any problem under Mandrake
8.2. Now, upgraded to Mandrake 9.0, loading the same files from the LAN
server, I get "DOS error 5" anytime.

Many thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Filippo Grotti
Italy

* Re: Linux Mandrake 9.0
@ 2002-10-24 14:11 ` Michael
From: Michael @ 2002-10-24 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Filippo Grotti; +Cc: linux-msdos

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:23:32 +0200
Filippo Grotti <filippo@aerocomsystem.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> maybe you can help me. I used DosEmu 1.0.2  without any problem under Mandrake
> 8.2. Now, upgraded to Mandrake 9.0, loading the same files from the LAN
> server, I get "DOS error 5" anytime.
>
> Many thanks in advance for any suggestion.

I don't know, but maybe it's related to the gcc upgrade, tried compiling your own?