* Re: Problem reading directories
@ 2003-01-09  6:24
From:  @ 2003-01-09  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

>  José> Hi, I'm running in a Debian Linux dosmeu 1.1.4 and Freedos 8b.
>  José> I tried to install a propietary aplication that creates a
>  José> directory tree like c:\#$COMPAC.PRO\COMPAC\ and inside create a

I solve the problem using a msdos image on a diferent disk, which FAT16
filesystem.

  Tanks a lot.

 José Mario Trujillo.

* Re: Problem reading directories
@ 2003-01-08 17:44
From:  @ 2003-01-08 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

>         Is C: drive lredired linux path or hdimage? How are you
>         specify it in dosemu.conf?

   is in a linux path, /var/lib/dosemu/freedos
   in my /etc/dosemu.users my lib_dir is /var/lib/dosmeu
   and in my ~/.dosemurc - hdimage=freedos

   so, the created dir is something like
   /var/lib/dosemu/freedos/#$compac.pro

   i have played which the permission of the directory, but the problem
persist.

 Jose

* Re: Problem reading directories
  2003-01-08  5:00
@ 2003-01-08  7:19 ` Sergey Suleymanov
From: Sergey Suleymanov @ 2003-01-08  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
  Sergey Suleymanov

-

* Problem reading directories
@ 2003-01-08  5:00
From:  @ 2003-01-08  5:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

Hi,

  I'm running in a Debian Linux dosmeu 1.1.4 and Freedos 8b.
  I tried to install a propietary aplication that creates a directory
tree like
  c:\#$COMPAC.PRO\COMPAC\ and inside create a file which contains the
license key.

   But at time of reading the license file, this apear that don't exist,
but it does.

   I write a small program that simulates this, and i confirm that the
trouble is at the reading of a file under a directory with extrange
caracters in their name.

   I made test which Freedos and ms-dos 6.22.

   Some ideas???

   excuse my english

 José Mario Trujillo.