* net driver suspend/resume problem and fix.
@ 2003-03-20  1:17 hugang
From: hugang @ 2003-03-20  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello all:

  I'm interesting in software suspend. I'm tested the 2.5.64-mm6 kernel.
It really stable. And suspend/resume function also can limit works. When
I use net driver it still can not works. It will Oops. The problem is
xxxx_resume is recalled, To fix it possbile have two ways.

1: add a value in driver private, test it before suspend/resume.
   It will change ~100 files.
2: add a value in driver common.

Can someone tell me which way good is?  Or have other good method.

Thank you.

--
Hu Gang / Steve
Email        : huagng@soulinfo.com, linuxbest@sina.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-20  1:09 UTC | newest]