* Now that the 0 Penguin doesn't work for Microsoft
@ 2003-06-19  7:44 Rick A. Hohensee
From: Rick A. Hohensee @ 2003-06-19  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-assembly, wli, root, hpa, doug, lwn, business, esr, maddog,
	linux-kernel

Now that the 0 Penguin doesn't work for TransMicrosoft perhaps Linux can
develop a wholesome interest in end-users. cLIeNUX is still on my webpage,
and still on this box, all by itself, along with my Ha3sm-in-kernel and so
on. But I don't usually boot to that. Hmmm, my webpage is unreachable.
Speaking of this box, cLIeNUX 0...

:; cLIeNUX /dev/tty10  02:55:14   /
:;d -d */
Ha3sm/       configure/   enth04/      help/        owner/       suite/
boot/        dev/         floppy/      log/         source/      temp/
command/     device/      guest/       mount/       subroutine/
:; cLIeNUX /dev/tty10  02:55:20   /
:;

I wonder why Torvalds left. How long would it take one guy to port 1.2.13
to osimplay, anyway?

Rick Hohensee

Ha3sm  Viralinux II  asmacs  shasm  osimplay  cLIeNUX  kspamd  pasties
PASSM  syslib.a  "man C"   eforthl  upForth  Dotted Standard File Hierarchy
edcL  BashcL     etc.  etc.

* Re: Now that the 0 Penguin doesn't work for Microsoft
@ 2003-06-22 14:21 ` Pavel Machek
From: Pavel Machek @ 2003-06-22 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rick A. Hohensee; +Cc: linux-assembly, lwn, linux-kernel

> Now that the 0 Penguin doesn't work for TransMicrosoft perhaps Linux can
> develop a wholesome interest in end-users. cLIeNUX is still on my webpage,

Could you stop feeding l-k with crap^Wclibrokenux advertising?
				Pavel
--
				Pavel
Written on sharp zaurus, because my Velo1 broke. If you have Velo you don't need...

* Re: Now that the 0 Penguin
@ 2003-06-22 15:45   ` Rick A. Hohensee
From: Rick A. Hohensee @ 2003-06-22 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Machek; +Cc: linux-assembly, lwn, linux-kernel

That's my first post in what, 6 months? A year? How often do you see the
string "SuSE" in l-k? Now that the 0 Penguin doesn't work for Microsoft,
ya worried?

rah

* Re: Now that the 0 Penguin
@ 2003-06-22 15:48     ` Jens Axboe
From: Jens Axboe @ 2003-06-22 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rick A. Hohensee; +Cc: Pavel Machek, linux-kernel

On Sun, Jun 22 2003, Rick A. Hohensee wrote:
> That's my first post in what, 6 months? A year? How often do you see the
> string "SuSE" in l-k?

Beside the point. How often does SuSE advertise here? Never. Would it be
grossly off-topic if they did? Yes.

Is it grossly off-topic when you post your stuff here? Yes.

(massively cross-posted cc list snipped)

--
Jens Axboe

* Re: Now that the 0 Penguin
@ 2003-06-22 16:11     ` Pavel Machek
From: Pavel Machek @ 2003-06-22 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rick A. Hohensee; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hi!

> That's my first post in what, 6 months? A year? How often do you see the
> string "SuSE" in l-k? Now that the 0 Penguin doesn't work for Microsoft,
> ya worried?

Your mail had

* misleading subject.

* massive crossposting to totally unrelated lists.

* was full of advertising.

* was unrelated to kernel.

* was trying to badmouth transmeta.

								Pavel
[Johanka's followup: and *two* hearts?]

* Re: Now that the 0 Penguin
@ 2003-06-23 16:09       ` Gerhard Mack
From: Gerhard Mack @ 2003-06-23 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Machek; +Cc: Rick A. Hohensee, linux-kernel

how about "Don't feed the trolls" ?  Just route his stuff to /dev/null and
be done with it.  I did it last year so I didn't actually see his crap
until you guys started replying to it.

Face it.. hes a troll.

	Gerhard

--
Gerhard Mack

gmack@innerfire.net

<>< As a computer I find your faith in technology amusing.

* Re: Now that the 0 Penguin
@ 2003-06-23 16:41         ` Alan Cox
From: Alan Cox @ 2003-06-23 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Llu, 2003-06-23 at 17:09, Gerhard Mack wrote:
> how about "Don't feed the trolls" ?  Just route his stuff to /dev/null and
> be done with it.

I did but /dev/null has been complaining since ;)

* Re: Now that the 0 Penguin
@ 2003-06-23 16:52           ` Eli Carter
From: Eli Carter @ 2003-06-23 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan Cox

Alan Cox wrote:
> On Llu, 2003-06-23 at 17:09, Gerhard Mack wrote:
>
>>how about "Don't feed the trolls" ?  Just route his stuff to /dev/null and
>>be done with it.
>

> I did but /dev/null has been complaining since ;)

What? Not -ENOSPC on /dev/null again?! ;)

Eli
--------------------. "If it ain't broke now,
Eli Carter           \                  it will be soon." -- crypto-gram