* another remote debugging weenie!
@ 2003-07-11 16:36 Miku Jha
From: Miku Jha @ 2003-07-11 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-embedded

Hi,
I  have an embedded environment with all the modules
cross compiled
for ppc 440.

I was wondering if the patch mentioned in the mails
SGI KDB patch for powerpc
will actually work for me and if I have to do some
additional stuff to cross compile it
and make it run.

Also I am not able to locate the KDB-ppc patch
anywhere.

I dont know if I could make KGDB work on powerpc
The faq only says that it works for ix86

can someone please let me know how do I
setup a remote debug environment on a target PPC
and host ix86 machine.

I am having a nightmare putting printk's all over

Please let me know.
Thanks

=====
mailto:jha_miku@yahoo.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-11 16:36 UTC | newest]