* [bug-reaport] netfilter extentions iplimit mod bugs.
@ 2003-07-14  3:27 yh
From: yh @ 2003-07-14  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

HI guys,

I download netfilter extentions via cvs yestoday, the iplimit code has some bug, in 214 lin in linux/net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_connlimit.c

static struct ipt_match connlimit_match
= { { NULL, NULL }, "connlimit", &match, &check, &destroy, THIS_MODULE };

notic the "connlimit", it's must should be "iplimit", I don't know when it was changed, but the userspace tool iptable haven't changed yet.  so when you type "iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --syn --dport http -m iplimit --iplimit-above 4 -j REJECT" , the result is "Invailid command."..:)

change the "connlimit" into "iplimit", recompiled kernel, it's OK now.;)

by the way, I wan to know when the netfilter will wok will in kernel 2.5.* ? until 2.6 release? ( yestoday, I compiled kernel 2.5.74, build netfilter with in, but iptables reaport that "no 'filter' table in kernel".)

thx all guy work for netfilter project..

* Re: [bug-reaport] netfilter extentions iplimit mod bugs.
@ 2003-07-16 16:59 ` Harald Welte
From: Harald Welte @ 2003-07-16 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yh; +Cc: netfilter-devel