* rsync mirror missing files?
@ 2003-07-20 14:59 Ryan Boder
From: Ryan Boder @ 2003-07-20 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-dev

The mvista rsync mirror seems to be missing some files right now, specifically..

fs/ncpfs/Makefile
drivers/net/wireless/Makefile

Anyone know why? I checked the BK tree and they aren't missing there.

Ryan Boder
http://www.bitwiser.org/icanoop

* Re: rsync mirror missing files?
@ 2003-07-21 14:31 ` Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2003-07-21 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-dev

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 10:59:44AM -0400, Ryan Boder wrote:

> The mvista rsync mirror seems to be missing some files right now, specifically..
>
> fs/ncpfs/Makefile
> drivers/net/wireless/Makefile
>
> Anyone know why? I checked the BK tree and they aren't missing there.

Disk space problems, I'm looking into this now.  Thanks.

--
Tom Rini
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/

* Re: rsync mirror missing files?
@ 2003-07-21 17:45   ` Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2003-07-21 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-dev

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 07:31:07AM -0700, Tom Rini wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 10:59:44AM -0400, Ryan Boder wrote:
>

> > The mvista rsync mirror seems to be missing some files right now, specifically..
> >
> > fs/ncpfs/Makefile
> > drivers/net/wireless/Makefile
> >
> > Anyone know why? I checked the BK tree and they aren't missing there.
>
> Disk space problems, I'm looking into this now.  Thanks.

Okay, space has been made (and a bigger disk being looked into), and
all of the rsync mirrors have been re-built.  Let me know if you find
any more issues.