* Fwd: [ols-announce] Proceedings.
@ 2003-07-24 20:39 Russell Coker
From: Russell Coker @ 2003-07-24 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SE Linux

If you want a copy of my paper from OLS, it's online now.

I've mirrored it on my site under http://www.coker.com.au/selinux/talks/ along
with the notes from my talk (in MagicPoint format, .mgp files are plain text
so you can view them without needing the magicpoint program).

Subject: [ols-announce] Proceedings.
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:09
From: "Andrew J. Hutton" <ajh@linuxsymposium.org>
To: russell@coker.com.au
Cc: Linux Symposium Announce List <ols-announce@lists.linuxsymposium.org>

After repeated reminders, the proceedings are now on-line at
http://archive.linuxsymposium.org/ols2003/Proceedings/

Thanks to the wonderful work of John Lockhart who single handedly
convinced the submitted TeX to layout and print correctly there are also
many formats of PDF available including individual papers and PDFs
formatted for single and dual sided printing.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-24 20:40 UTC | newest]