* Keeping Log
@ 2003-07-24 21:44 tymur
From: tymur @ 2003-07-24 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm trying to keep a log of the snuffing that my linux gateway machine
has to go through.

As I haven't done any log keeping with iptables I am open to any
suggestions.

Thanks.

* Re: Keeping Log
@ 2003-07-25  2:41 ` Jerry M. Howell II
From: Jerry M. Howell II @ 2003-07-25  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 03:44:26AM +0600, tymur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to keep a log of the snuffing that my linux gateway machine
> has to go through.
>
> As I haven't done any log keeping with iptables I am open to any
> suggestions.
>
> Thanks.

Google.com has plenty of references to iptable logging. Also the nat
homepage has plenty of examples wich include firewall logging.
--
Jerry M. Howell II