* Re: HOWTO Status??
@ 2003-07-25 21:53 Steven Rothweiler
From: Steven Rothweiler @ 2003-07-25 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-embedded

Isn't it here:
http://penguinppc.org/embedded/howto/PowerPC-Embedded-HOWTO.html

* Re: HOWTO Status??
@ 2003-07-25 22:09 ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2003-07-25 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steven Rothweiler; +Cc: linuxppc-embedded

In message <159C486347C8D3119B1D005004A4694002593E8A@OLIVE> you wrote:

> Isn't it here:
> http://penguinppc.org/embedded/howto/PowerPC-Embedded-HOWTO.html

Did you read it? It says:

"Boas Betzler, 21 August 2001"

And AFAICT it has not been changed since.

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd@denx.de
On our campus the UNIX system has proved to be not only an  effective
software tool, but an agent of technical and social change within the
University.                          - John Lions (U. of Toronto (?))

* HOWTO Status??
@ 2003-07-25 21:45 Wolfgang Denk