* rounding issues (ticket 1326)
@ 2005-05-19  6:24 Jean Delvare
From: Jean Delvare @ 2005-05-19  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Some times ago, you contacted us about a rounding issue in our w83781d
driver. I commited a fix to CVS and send it to you too, asking you to
test it and tell us how it works.

We never heard you back though. I'd really like you to test it. There
are still seven other drivers that probably would require the same kind
of fix, and I don't want to change them before having some feedback from
you.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/

* rounding issues (ticket 1326)
@ 2005-05-19  6:24 ` steffen.grunewald
From: steffen.grunewald @ 2005-05-19  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hii Jean,

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 05:57:04PM +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:

> Some times ago, you contacted us about a rounding issue in our w83781d
> driver. I commited a fix to CVS and send it to you too, asking you to
> test it and tell us how it works.

Yes, I got it.

> We never heard you back though. I'd really like you to test it. There

I just returned from some weeks of holidays off-net, so I'll give it
a try RSN. But since lots of other work have piled up on my desk I won't
promise anything.

At least the patch looked very fine to me...

> are still seven other drivers that probably would require the same kind
> of fix, and I don't want to change them before having some feedback from
> you.

That's bad :-(

Apologizing for the delay this may have caused (and will continue to cause),

 Steffen
--
I apologize for the delay in mail delivery, all mail written today
had to be re-processed by hand due to a configuration error :-(