* software suspend and 2.6 test2 and laptop
@ 2003-08-06  2:53 Mr. Mailing List
  To: linux-kernel

I have S3 sleep state supported, so i echoe'd 3 and
the screen went blank and the hard disk light blinked,
and i didn't know how to get back into session, so i
touched power button once, and it turned it off.

is there a faq on this?

From: Pavel Machek @ 2003-08-08 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

> I have S3 sleep state supported, so i echoe'd 3 and
> the screen went blank and the hard disk light blinked,
> and i didn't know how to get back into session, so i
> touched power button once, and it turned it off.
>
> is there a faq on this?

No, as its notebook-specific.
				Pavel
--
				Pavel
Written on sharp zaurus, because my Velo1 broke. If you have Velo you don't need...

* Re: software suspend and 2.6 test2 and laptop
  To: Pavel Machek; +Cc: linux-kernel

i have compaq 2110 amd athlon

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com