* [Bluez-users] btobex and fisio820/825
@ 2003-04-12 21:36 Cedric Hottier
From: Cedric Hottier @ 2003-04-12 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bluez-users

Hi all,

I tried to transfer some pictures from my PC to my fisio 825 with btobex.
I had to change a little bit the obex.c file to make it work.

I removed the first OBEX_ObjectAddHeader call :
	//OBEX_ObjectAddHeader(handle, object,
	//	OBEX_HDR_CONNECTION, hd, 4, OBEX_FL_FIT_ONE_PACKET);
and I replaced OBEX_FL_FIT_ONE_PACKET by 0 in the others OBEX_ObjectAddHeader
call.

I tried to understand what does mean the OBEX_HDR_CONNECTION in reading OBEX
spec, but I still do not understand why this OBEX header makes the transfer
failed.

Does anybody have experience on transfering files with an other phone ?
Is the transfer failing due to a limitation of the OBEX implementation in
fisio ?

Cheers

Cedric

* Re: [Bluez-users] btobex and fisio820/825
@ 2003-08-08  9:56 ` Olivier Bornet
From: Olivier Bornet @ 2003-08-08  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cedric Hottier; +Cc: bluez-users