* Re: Best way to recover deleted data/directories
@ 2003-10-09 10:53 Keith Boykin
From: Keith Boykin @ 2003-10-09 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: reiserfs-list

Okay, then what is the quickest way to do this?

It has now been 4 days since the files were gone and I
understand the more time goes by the less likely to
recover data. I don't mind sending you $25.00 if you
can help me recover my data, but I would like to get
this to you fast, you I can get some help fast.

Best Regards,

Keith

--
Hans

* Re: Best way to recover deleted data/directories
@ 2003-10-09  8:53 ` Hans Reiser
From: Hans Reiser @ 2003-10-09  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Keith Boykin; +Cc: reiserfs-list

@ 2003-10-09  6:16 Keith Boykin