* [BUG] problems with USB memory pen
@ 2003-10-10  6:03 Vitezslav Samel
From: Vitezslav Samel @ 2003-10-10  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, linux-scsi

	Hi!

  Since 2.6.0-test6 ther is an annoying problem with my USB memory pen.
First time I insert it, kernel gives it "sdc" (which is O.K.). Next time
kernel gives it "sdd", "sde" and so on. Seems like someone is not releasing
unused SCSI devices.

  I narrowed down this problem to linux-2.6.0-test5-bk14. There are no USB
changes, but are SCSI changes which I don't understand that well to fix my
problem.

  I would appreciate if someone will look at it.

	Thanks,
		Vita Samel