* Bugzilla for kernel lost
@ 2003-10-11 16:30 Stef van der Made
From: Stef van der Made @ 2003-10-11 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

have I gone mad or is bugzilla.kernel.org gone off the face of the
earth. I was very fond that there was a bugzilla for the kernel, but I
can't seem to find it anymore. It currently sends me to an  OSDL page.

Cheers

Stef

* Re: Bugzilla for kernel lost
@ 2003-10-11 16:53 ` Randy.Dunlap
From: Randy.Dunlap @ 2003-10-11 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stef van der Made; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:30:24 +0200 Stef van der Made <svdmade@planet.nl> wrote:

| Hi,
|
| have I gone mad or is bugzilla.kernel.org gone off the face of the
| earth. I was very fond that there was a bugzilla for the kernel, but I
| can't seem to find it anymore. It currently sends me to an  OSDL page.

Yes, it's not resolving correctly for some reason.
Please use http://bugme.osdl.org for now.
I'll let some people know about this.

--
~Randy

* Re: Bugzilla for kernel lost
@ 2003-10-13 16:01   ` Randy.Dunlap
From: Randy.Dunlap @ 2003-10-13 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkml; +Cc: svdmade

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:53:30 -0700 "Randy.Dunlap" <rddunlap@osdl.org> wrote:

| On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:30:24 +0200 Stef van der Made <svdmade@planet.nl> wrote:

| |
| | Hi,
| |
| | have I gone mad or is bugzilla.kernel.org gone off the face of the
| | earth. I was very fond that there was a bugzilla for the kernel, but I
| | can't seem to find it anymore. It currently sends me to an  OSDL page.
|
| Yes, it's not resolving correctly for some reason.
| Please use http://bugme.osdl.org for now.
| I'll let some people know about this.

http://bugzilla.kernel.org/  is now working again.
Sorry about the problem and delay.