* BUSINESS INVESTMENT
@ 2003-10-15 14:31 Dr. Robert Holloway
From: Dr. Robert Holloway @ 2003-10-15 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dr. Robert Holloway
Suite 204 Earls Court Exhibition Centre
Earls Court
London-United Kingdom
E-mail: Robertholloway@indiatimes.com

Date: 15/10/03

Dear Sir,

I am Dr. Robert Holloway an investment consultant; I represent a small group of investors, who are interested in investing certain amount of funds in your company.

I would like you to contact me on the above email address in order to have an insight of possible areas of investment, and opportunity for you to be my foreign partner.

However, I am currently on a trade mission to China you can contact me via my email address to arrange a conference meeting with my personal assistant.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Robert Holloway (BA, MBA, Ph.D)

@ 2016-02-10 14:48 Max Edward
From: Max Edward @ 2016-02-10 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have interest of investing in your country as well as seek your
services in a private and confidential issue. My name is  Max Edward,
an auditor with Scouts Bank London, On my routine inspection I
discovered a dormant domiciliary account with the deposit of £4.6M
(Four Million Six Hundred Thousand Great Britian Pounds Sterling) by
our late customers without any heir. I write to seek your indulgence
and assistance in moving this funds to your country through legal
means.

NOTE: My plan is to invest my own share of the money in your country.

What other lucrative investments would you suggest as I intend to
invest on REAL ESTATE AND HOTELS if they are good business venture in
your Country?

Can you be able to make residential documents and purchase a house for
me and my family to relocate and settle in your country after my
retirement in (5) Five months time.

Let me know if you can handle this project so that we can discuss your
own percentage (%). Please reply me via this email
(maxedward75@outlook.com)

Looking forward for your quick response.

Max Edward.