* Re: Hiya
       [not found] <Pine.LNX.4.44.0310171631560.4219-100000@njlxdev10.lehman.com>
@ 2003-10-20 18:55 ` H. J. Lu
From: H. J. Lu @ 2003-10-20 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brown, Rodney; +Cc: nfs

I forwarded your email to the Linux NFS mailing list.

H.J.
----
On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 04:33:13PM -0400, Brown, Rodney wrote:
> We have been having some serious NFS client side issues with RedHat Advanced
> Server 2.1 kernel e12 and e24.  The backend NFS server is Solaris 8 (fully
> patched).
>
> I noticed you posted a bug tracker reg some locking issues with NFS a while
> back and had a patched connectathon testsuite.  I was hoping you could toss me
> a URL to get that so i can compile on our Linux nodes and run a similar test
> to see if we can pinpoint the issues.

* Re: Hiya
@ 2003-10-20 19:01   ` Brown, Rodney
From: Brown, Rodney @ 2003-10-20 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: H. J. Lu; +Cc: nfs

I patched up the cthon3 to compile on Linux. Thanks

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, H. J. Lu wrote:

> Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:55:42 -0400
> From: H. J. Lu <hjl@lucon.org>
> To: "Brown, Rodney N" <rodney@lehman.com>
> Cc: nfs@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: Hiya
>
> I forwarded your email to the Linux NFS mailing list.
>

> H.J.
> ----
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 04:33:13PM -0400, Brown, Rodney wrote:
> > We have been having some serious NFS client side issues with RedHat
> > Server 2.1 kernel e12 and e24.  The backend NFS server is Solaris 8
> (fully
> > patched).
> >
> > I noticed you posted a bug tracker reg some locking issues with NFS a
> while
> > back and had a patched connectathon testsuite.  I was hoping you could
> toss me
> > a URL to get that so i can compile on our Linux nodes and run a
> similar test
> > to see if we can pinpoint the issues.

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information is
complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All
information is subject to change without notice.