* [Bridge] Recent Spam.
@ 2003-10-22 16:21 Stephen Hemminger
From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2003-10-22 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bridge

The bridge list is open for outside posting, but I can close it if needed.
The rationale is that I don't want to lose any problem reports from non-particpants.

OSDL does enforce a number of anti-spam measures on incoming mail, but
some will inevitably get through. If it gets to be a problem or you suspect
other problems please notify me.

--
Stephen Hemminger <shemminger@osdl.org>
Open Source Development Lab	 http://developer.osdl.org

:-) Ignorance never settles a question

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-22 16:21 UTC | newest]