* max ftp conntrack problem
@ 2003-11-05  3:41 zhengchuanbo
From: zhengchuanbo @ 2003-11-05  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

When we use leapftp to download from ftp server,the connection often
broke for a while in case of large rate. the rate was about 500k.
When I checked the log on the netfilter gateway, I got the following
message,

max number of expected connections 1 of ftp reached for 130.18.90.155->159.226.61.190, reusing

I search for the answer,and got the answer that when the server changes
from active mode to passive mode, this would happen.
But how to solve the problem?  We tried several ftp tools such as flashflx,
and it is always the same problem.
Thanks.

regards,

Jack Zheng