* [U-Boot-Users] [patch] CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE
@ 2004-01-07 12:12 Wolter Kamphuis
From: Wolter Kamphuis @ 2004-01-07 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi all,

I have sent this patch on 15 December but didn't received any comments
so it probably has been overlooked.

I've changed the implementation of the CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE flag a bit.
Instead of checking for the CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE flag in lib_*/board.c
I've moved the code to common/console.c. Now all (and future)
architectures and boards can use the CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE flag.

The patch is against the CVS.

Wolter Kamphuis
MuLogic B.V.

From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2004-01-07 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Wolter,

in message <3FFBF7B3.7030901@wkamphuis.student.utwente.nl> you wrote:

> I have sent this patch on 15 December but didn't received any comments
> so it probably has been overlooked.

No, I know that this patch is still on my queue. But since this patch
might affect a few systems we maintain I wanted to make sure it  does
not  harm,  and  add  it only after reaching a certain "stable" state
again. This is now the case (version 1.0.1).

Now I will add your patch soon.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Intel told us the Pentium would have "RISK" features...

* [U-Boot-Users] [patch] CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE
@ 2004-02-06 21:51 ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2004-02-06 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

In message <3FDD871A.6000107@wkamphuis.student.utwente.nl> you wrote:

> I've changed the implementation of the CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE flag a bit.
> Instead of checking for the CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE flag in lib_*/board.c
> I've moved the code to common/console.c. Now all (and future)
> architectures and boards can use the CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE flag.
>
> The patch is against the current CVS.

Thanks - added.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

--
See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The shortest unit of time in the multiverse is the News York  Second,
defined  as  the  period  of  time between the traffic lights turning
green and the cab behind you honking.
                                - Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_

* [U-Boot-Users] [patch] CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE
@ 2003-12-15 10:04 Wolter Kamphuis