* Print server
@ 2004-01-07 20:54 Patricia
From: Patricia @ 2004-01-07 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-admin

Hi all, I am new here and I have an especific problem with printing. I
need a print report that tells me who has printed what and when. We have
a Red Hat 9 server with CUPS and an authentication system based in LDAP
with samba. We have linux and also windows (98, 2000, XP) clients. Does
anyone know any application that could help?
Thanks a lot!
Pat

* Re: Print server
@ 2004-01-08 16:54 ` Milan P. Stanic
From: Milan P. Stanic @ 2004-01-08 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-admin

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 05:54:14PM -0300, Patricia wrote:
> Hi all, I am new here and I have an especific problem with printing. I
> need a print report that tells me who has printed what and when. We have
> a Red Hat 9 server with CUPS and an authentication system based in LDAP
> with samba. We have linux and also windows (98, 2000, XP) clients. Does
> anyone know any application that could help?

Maybe this can help:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/pykota/