* Betr: [2.6.1] still no working keyboard/mouse on ultra-enterprise 2
@ 2004-01-12 15:36 jbelshaw
From: jbelshaw @ 2004-01-12 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

I have tried 2.6.1 on an ultra 1 and e5000 and I have no problems with the
serial console. Other problems of course...

Looking at your dmesg I see that you have a mouse entry which at first glance
looks a bit odd to me.

>Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 144x56
>mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
>input: Sun Mouse on zs/serio1

Perhaps that is a problem ?
otherwise you can try eliminating the framebuffer console from the
config completely so there is only a serial console.

Regards,
John

* Re: Betr: [2.6.1] still no working keyboard/mouse on ultra-enterprise 2
@ 2004-01-12 17:51 ` Jan-Benedict Glaw
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw @ 2004-01-12 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux